Whatcha Vaping?

Recently I have been all about the PBB (Peanut Butter Banana) Cream and ATOM Bomb from CovalVapes. 12mg. Amazing stuff. Should really give them a try if you haven't. Super nice customer service and like to send "presents" along with purchases.

Recently I have been all about the PBB (Peanut Butter Banana) Cream and ATOM Bomb from CovalVapes. 12mg. Amazing stuff. Should really give them a try if you haven't. Super nice customer service and like to send "presents" along with purchases.

PBB is pretty good

Back to the Killer Custard from Vapetasia. I was on the Kustard and Decadence from Good Life for a bit. I gotta say, this is probably my favorite custard, even better than CLS. Never ever thought I would say that. After a little steep, the flavor is incredible. If you make your first order, order big, because you get 50% off. I may need to have my brother make his first order, and tack on a couple hundred ml. Lol.

I've been craving my blueberry/peppermint mix but it gave a bit too much throat hit. With my sinus infection, that was not pleasant. On a whim I added a couple drops of Nicoticket's Custard's Last Stand to it and it vapes so smooth now. :)

Starbuckets mocha with extra chocolate from sweet vapes is nice...steeped it for four days and couldn't wait any longer!

And vapeothecary has a couple of good ones that are a bit too sweet for all day but then again I'm new at this stuff. I got toffee cups and samsquamch sample...soooo sweet!