Whatcha Vaping?

My local B&M brought in yet another brand of Juice... Puff King... and they gave me a 15ml bottle to try of their Vanilla Shake.

Not bad... kind of mild though, but decent.

It is a 30pg/70vg mix so it produces mass vapor....

Edited by Havamal

I know right?!!! It has a permanent spot in one of my REOs. :)

CLS is almost too sweet, even for me, but it's right there at the edge and once I get started on it I can't put it down. The jury's still out on the Creme Brulee. Might need to steep a little more... :)

Try the H1N1. I'm not a tobacco vape kinda guy, but dayummmmmm is this a good vape!

I'm going to take your word for it, Medic. It doesn't seem to matter what the tobacco flavor is mixed with I can't seem to get the taste out of my mouth when I vape it so I stay away. Hard to believe I smoked for 30+ years and I can't stand the taste of tobacco anymore. :D

Also giving up on the OrangeZilla. Since they changed...whatever they changed in their ingredients...this stuff is not vapable. At all. I've tried all kinds of things and nothing helps. So sad now. It was such a great juice before they started fussing with it. :(

I'm going to take your word for it, Medic. It doesn't seem to matter what the tobacco flavor is mixed with I can't seem to get the taste out of my mouth when I vape it so I stay away. Hard to believe I smoked for 30+ years and I can't stand the taste of tobacco anymore.  :D

Also giving up on the OrangeZilla. Since they changed...whatever they changed in their ingredients...this stuff is not vapable. At all. I've tried all kinds of things and nothing helps. So sad now. It was such a great juice before they started fussing with it. :(

Clone the old stuff, that's what all the cool kids are doing these days, lol

Clone the old stuff, that's what all the cool kids are doing these days, lol

That's one flavor I'd get into DIY to clone -- if I could just remember what the original tasted like. Sadly, I only had a 10 ml bottle of the good stuff. Reordered a bigger bottle but by then they changed things. Since then I've been trying to make the larger bottle vapable only to meet with dismal failure and now I've forgotten what made the first bottle so good. *sighs*

That's one flavor I'd get into DIY to clone -- if I could just remember what the original tasted like. Sadly, I only had a 10 ml bottle of the good stuff. Reordered a bigger bottle but by then they changed things. Since then I've been trying to make the larger bottle vapable only to meet with dismal failure and now I've forgotten what made the first bottle so good. *sighs*

That would be a problem. I've never tried it so I'm no help.

Yesterday was purely a 555 day. Right now, I'm vaping AltCig's Irish Cream until my taste buds wake up.

Yesterday, I made the mistake of adding 618 to my Honey Wood. It's a mistake I'd evidently made before, but this time, it was too much. Tastes much more 618 than honey wood, and I'm sort of off the 618 for the most part right now. So I'll fix the Honey wood, see if my taste buds want to switch over. Other wise it's Irish Cream or Turkish Honey Tobacco until my taste buds tell me what they want. I'm having another "meh" trend on flavors, so I very well may be switching on and off all day.

Ended up settling on Irish Cream for a good chunk of the day yesterday (considering I got up at 11, about 1/2 the day) and then I guess right before dinner, after I changed the coil out on my Honey Wood, I switched over to that. Currently starting my morning off with Honey Wood again - last night after I refilled my tank, oh, I guess 10 pm or so, it tasted different, or maybe I was picking up on a flavor I'd not picked up on before in there. Anyway, it may be another honey wood/Irish Cream day.....which means I need to evaluate that Irish Cream sample from EC Blends SOON and figure out if I'm going to be ordering from Irish Cream from them, and speed steeping it, or if I'm going to order from Alt Cig again.

Edited by spydre