Whatcha Vaping?

Switching back and forth between Boba's bounty and 555 from Better Vapes I discovered that the 555 that Better Vapes attempted to clone after Jive 555 Nutty Tobacco from Vapor Beast taste remarkably similar to me. Possibly because the BB, to me anyway, tastes sort of nutty, and the 555 has a bit of a nut note to it, it's just sweeter than BB. But I'm pretty sure I'm going to settle on 555 for the night for sweeter note. I hope the roads get cleared up soon from this massive snowfall we are going to have tonight/tomorrow, because I don't think I can last out the week on my 555, and RY4 is going to be close, so in a few days, we're going to have to go out to Jerseyville to get refills.

Mmmmm, yummy, my Kick Ash Tobacco that just came in today. I've missed it. I haven't had it in, I think a month and a half ago is when I ran out of it, or so close to out that I started mixing similar flavors into it to make sort of a mash up so I could occasionally hit it and get the main flavor of it. It only comes in 15 and 30 ml sizes, and judging by the price of the 30 ml size, I doubt I could afford a 50 ml (it's not too expensive, standard $16 or 17 for 30 ml, and it's in a glass bottle).

One of my local B&M stores has started carrying juice from Juicy Vapor and they gave me a 12ml w/ 12mg nic bottle of their Apple Buttered Rum to try out and let them know what I think... It says it is R-PG I have not seen that before, I assume that it is a 100% PG base?

Anyway... the stuff is pretty good!

One of my local B&M stores has started carrying juice from Juicy Vapor and they gave me a 12ml w/ 12mg nic bottle of their Apple Buttered Rum to try out and let them know what I think... It says it is R-PG I have not seen that before, I assume that it is a 100% PG base?

Anyway... the stuff is pretty good!

I did some searching of RPG E-Liquid. I found that it is a term used in the UK for – a mixture of vegetable glycerin and propylene glycol. I could not find anything more specific than that.

Settled on Boba's Bounty so far today. Don't want to run through the rest of my 555 and my RY4 before we can get out to the shop, and only want to buy 1 bottle of kick ash a month, if that.

Since I've got this sinus thing going on, there's some stuff I'm not tasting (which is probably a good thing since I only have one tank of 555 left outside of what is IN my tank), some stuff that's plain irritating, so I'm bouncing around flavors finding one that I can sorta taste and satisfy me, and one that doesn't irritate me. So far it's back and forth between Better Vapes' 618, which isn't really satisfying me, and Fadora Vapors Spiced Green Apple. Granted, there are three other evods I haven't tried yet.

After vaping Vapor Beast's Kick Ash through the night (woke up many, many times) about an hour after I got up for the day for the first time (I soon fell back asleep) I switched over to the last of my 555. But that's okay. Very shortly, we are going to the vapor shop to pick me up some more.

Bapple from timeless vapor

Bapple? Erm, is that BACON apple, or something else? The B&M I go to has a bacon vape, and I've not tasted it. I like bacon, but not as much my men like bacon, but even my SO hasn't tried the bacon flavored juice.

Currently vaping RY4 from Better Vapes, but was vaping their 555 for the better part of the day.