Whatcha Vaping?

So we've evolved to "whatcha gonna vape". LOL.

To be fair, at least the last two weeks, it's been a lot of that with me, lol, If I'm not outright saying it, I'm thinking it - except this week when I got a hot and bothered over the Jive 555 and couldn't put it down, except maybe at night, until my seizure Thursday, and that screwed everything up again.

For me it all depended on what kind of juice it was. The creamier stuff needed a minimum of two to three weeks while the fruity flavors took considerably less time. Just take the cap off, put it into a dark place away from kids and animals, shake once a day and try it every few days to see if it's where you want and where it tastes good for you. Sorry, but that's the best advice I can give for this.

i am also vaping Mt Baker Hawk Sauce Mr Waylon I had put it away from my other juices and totally forgot I had it, I like it though reminds me of sweet tarts, I like ec blends sweet tart flavor a tad better, what does it taste like to others I wonder, as it seems my tastebuds have been a tad off today on some of my advapes.

Blueberry Morning from Good Life Vapor. Only been steeping for a couple days, and has a more prominent blueberry taste with a hint of mapleand butter. A longer steep should allow the flavors to blend smoothly. A very delicious vape. Good Life seriously has my attention, and Jeremy Dollar will be receiving a lot more business from this guy.

Espresso 100VG 6mg with John Wane PG/VG unknown 12mg on top like a mud slide. Well minus the mud due to this Espresso being clear.

Not stirred. Not shaken. Just the slightest tilt to feed the happy lil ss straw. Been a good day!

Custard's Last Stand from Nicoticket in the tank. Pleasant vanilla inhale, with the egg and butter lingering on the tongue, and a well balanced blend of all flavors completing the custard taste upon exhaling. A definite ADV for my tastes.

I will soon be vaping and trying for the first time Pluid, successfully ordered tonight from Vaping watch.]] In meanwhile vaping some Hawk Sauce from Mt baker, the other tank is Space Jam juice called omega. both are good enough.