Whatcha Vaping?

Of all my favorite Fuzion flavors Gummy Blood was the bottom of the list. I like it but always found that tank staying full because I can't put down the others I like better. It was a little harsh for me is the best way to put it.

I tried a 50-50 mixture of Endless Summer and the Gummy Blood and dayumm they mix better than any two flavors I have mixed before. That's what I'm vaping now!

Of all my favorite Fuzion flavors Gummy Blood was the bottom of the list. I like it but always found that tank staying full because I can't put down the others I like better. It was a little harsh for me is the best way to put it.

I tried a 50-50 mixture of Endless Summer and the Gummy Blood and dayumm they mix better than any two flavors I have mixed before. That's what I'm vaping now!

I have to agree with that gummy blood it's very strong and kinda medicine tasting

I have to agree with that gummy blood it's very strong and kinda medicine tasting

I didnt really get any medicine taste, but it has a strong flavor of some type and has more throat hit than I like now. Mixed 50-50 with the Endless Summer (Strawberry Lemonade flavor) it really mixes nicely!

Endless Summer. I also have decided as bad as I want to like it, Gummy Blood from Fuzion is going in the "last resort " box with a few other flavors I am not super fond of.

May put together a package deal in classifieds later as I have amassed a few more flavors that aren't my "cup of tea".

Amazing how things change, like tastes. I loved the first tank, second not so much, now that tank just sits. I mixed it with Endless Summer and thought I was onto something......butnah.

Drake's Vapes - YOLO

It's a lemonade juice with slight hints of lavender. Very nice.

Drake is my new brand. These flavors..... these flavors..... there just aren't any words that can explain how good they are. Check them out at http://www.vapegoddess.net/drakes-vapes/

I just found my all-time favorite vape. Vanilla Trifecta by Drake's Vapes. The best combination of Vanilla and Custard. It's outstanding in my Genny with micro coil and cotton wick, set to auto-drip. I'm gonna be ordering a big ol' bottle of this real soon. Vape vape pass, make it last. :D

This morning, at the moment, I'm vaping the last of my kick ash tobacco. Since I ordered it yesterday, it was Columbus Day, and it's free shipping, thus no track and confirm, except I DID get the e-mail saying it had been shipped, I have no idea when I will get it, but the customer service rep said their shipping, I guess it's first class because it usually arrives in two days. Just worried about when my order DOES get here, how I'll do with the newer version of kick ash, as I had to lower the nic level to 8 in order to actually get it, within hours of it supposedly being in stock and available, I could only order a 15 ml bottle of 18 nic (only one bottle, 30 ml was no longer available, and I knew 15 ml would go quick as it's one of my main vapes lately), and within two hours (which is what I needed to ask hubby if we could afford it, not even the 15 ml bottle of 18 nic was available anymore. The RY4 variant that was SUPPOSED to be available Saturday was just made available yesterday, and I was at least able to order the nic level I wanted, plus the size I wanted, at mid-day yesterday of the Holy Grail RY4. But I will be out of both of them by tonight, I'm sure. I'm not sure what I'm going to vape today. Flavors that two days ago were great and I couldn't get enough of are "meh" to me today and yesterday. I THINK I want something sweet, but not as sweet as what I have tanked up right now. But I have, let's see, two tanks I can empty, and um, 4 (?) flavors waiting to be tanked? Maybe five? Most of them I bought before the seizure, before my tastebuds altered, but some of them, or rather, the changes to my taste have altered how I taste some of them. maybe I can sort of bring those back, having been off of them so long. I'm looking for something.....

]