Whatcha Vaping?

:-) I got a ton of New juice from a Vape Meet last night from 2 Peas and Banzai.

Where was the meet? Do they hold them regularly?... I'm fairly new to vaping and I was not aware that there were any in the area!

ORANGEZILLA!

All of my Fusion juices on their last legs. I'll be heading back for more.

Don't think I'll order Krankberry again but only because I like the others better. As it turns out, uncorn blood will just beat out orangezilla but only because I started with unicorn blood

I like Orangezilla and Gummy Blood but have to say Unicorn Blood and Endless Summer are tied as my favorite two flavors from anywhere.

Vaping Dragons Tear this morning. Gonna need a bigger bottle of that soon.

Fumi - Coconut Chocolate 20mg + Mint 0mg = Coconut Chocolate Mint 10mg. :D Perfect in my Cobra genny RBA with a 1.5 ohm micro coil and cotton wick, set to auto-drip.

Right now swapping between ECBlends Absinthe and Whiskey flavors

Absinthe is almost spot on full licorice flavor with a hint of anise and spice

Whiskey is whiskey-ish could use a bit more flavor (for me) but otherwise quite puffable!

I got my order from Medic the other day and I finally emptied a tank of my other stuff... it took me about a day to decide which one of his juices to try first!

So now I am vaping Medic's Winter Sweet Spot and all I can say is OH YA! Medic yer da man :unworthy: !!

I can't wait to get my other tanks emptied and cleaned up so I can try the rest!

(Once I try the others I'll put up a review of the flavors... but if this one is any indication... I'm sold!)

Edited by Havamal

GUMMY BLOOD FTW!

Just finished my tank of Unicorn Blood and moved on to the Gummy Blood. With 2.5ohms and 7.5w the Gummy Blood transforms into a completely different flavor profile than at 1.8ohms and 6.5w.