Whatcha Vaping?

Aquatroy asked me what I was vaping today, and I thought :rolleyes: it might make a neat thread to get an idea what folks are vaping. It could also give me ideas what I want to try next!

So, whatcha vaping? I have nicquid's strawnanna smoothie spiked with greenmans shamrock shiver in my innokin vv 3.0 in a boge LR carto and blue aluminum tip. It's working right now.

What about you? Whatcha Vapin'?

I dont make it DIY , I just mix up what I have on hand, straight flavors from other vendors. It's about 60 % tabac, 20% caramel, and 10% each nut and fruit. I've done almond and hazel, but coconut seems best. First did this with some nasty tobacco I couldn't vape...

moved on now to greenman druid's breath. I hate the name but love the juice. Its suppose to be strawberry and cream with a chocolate undertone and my wife can smell the fruit. I cant and can only taste the chocolate. Its like a malted milk chocolate but sweet. It was instantly a favorite. I vaped the 15ml bottle dry the day I got it and have to keep 50 or 60 ml around to be happy with the amount.

I am down to 50ml so just a few days ago ordered 60ml more. I like it that much.

Tam I cannot wait to get my 510s and drip tips I ordered from Brian. I have 11 new flavors on the way and another 100ml of Strawberry Fields with extra flavor this time to try it that way. I hope I can figure this dripping thing out, seems easy enough.

Tam I cannot wait to get my 510s and drip tips I ordered from Brian. I have 11 new flavors on the way and another 100ml of Strawberry Fields with extra flavor this time to try it that way. I hope I can figure this dripping thing out, seems easy enough.

Strawberry Fields with extra flavor dripped into a 510 atty is...nirvana. Really. The taste is just incredible! Thanks for the rec, B. If you need any help with dripping, just give me a shout. Oh, and when you first get the atty, it'll come drenched in a liquid. Wipe it dry, blow into the top to get the rest out (make sure to hold a tissue loosely at the battery connection end to catch the liquid). I put a bit of tissue into it to sop up the rest and let it sit for about ten minutes. Then, the first time you drip, go with about 4 - 6 drops. Let it sit the first time around for a few seconds to let the wick soak up the juice, then vape. The first few hits may not taste like anything until it's properly primed. Then, you can just use two to three drops per. Delicious! :D

Tam - looks like you got another one!

She won't steer you wrong b

Today, I gather all the noobs to vaping into direct dripping on Vapor Talk.

Tomorrow, the WORLD!!!

Mwahahaha!

Hey, just call me and I'll get you started: 1-800-mwa-haha :lol:

Edited by Tameiki

I am kind of hooked on Dragon's Blood this week. Can't seem to put it down so definitely over nic'd which explains why I am still awake @1;22 a.m It is an EC blend liquid. I have found that EC have some reasonably priced juices and most flavors to date have been decent in taste.I just love printed menu sent out with each order. I am also into changing up to EC black licorice blend- juice when my taste buds need something different.

I am kind of hooked on Dragon's Blood this week. Can't seem to put it down so definitely over nic'd which explains why I am still awake @1;22 a.m It is an EC blend liquid. I have found that EC have some reasonably priced juices and most flavors to date have been decent in taste.I just love printed menu sent out with each order. I am also into changing up to EC black licorice blend- juice when my taste buds need something different.

The whole Dragon series from EC Blends has been delicious. I don't think they've made one yet that I haven't liked. :)