I DID IT!

IMEDICx90

LOL

well i got my IGO-w in the mail today and it only came with enough supplies to make one wick and one coil so i thought... lets try it. I took my silica wick and folded it in half and then did a 5/4 wrap so i think the kanthal might actually be 34g instead of 32g because with my 5/4 wrap i got a 2.3 ohm coil. So i plugged it into my eVic and did a test fire and it did fire and i had a hotspot right on the negative terminal so i did like Uma said and just pulsated and pushed until they all glowed evenly. Then i popped the cap on... juiced up... and BAM!

I dont know that the flavor is any better then my disposable dripping atty's... but it was MUCH more gratifying then just a plug and play atty :)

:animier: Right on!!!

+1 what Rixter just said. The better your coils get, the better the flavor.

The biggest joy is, like you said, being self reliant when it comes to your vaping habit. Heck with customs, fda, senator antz, or taxes. WTG!!!

Be sure your airhole is lined up with your wick, and when you vape, make sure the airhole is facing either the floor (for SS mesh RBA's), and anywhere you discover it's a good place to be without leaking but still get a good wet hit, with the RDA's. (take note of where the airhole is when you get that perfect vape).

Welcome to the whole new world of self reliant vaping. :) Between your DIY mixes and your DIY atty, ... all that's left is your DIY mod. :) (you're on your own there, I still need to learn how lol)

Edited by Uma

:animier: Right on!!!

+1 what Rixter just said. The better your coils get, the better the flavor.

The biggest joy is, like you said, being self reliant when it comes to your vaping habit. Heck with customs, fda, senator antz, or taxes. WTG!!!

Be sure your airhole is lined up with your wick, and when you vape, make sure the airhole is facing either the floor (for SS mesh RBA's), and anywhere you discover it's a good place to be without leaking but still get a good wet hit, with the RDA's. (take note of where the airhole is when you get that perfect vape).

Welcome to the whole new world of self reliant vaping. :)Between your DIY mixes and your DIY atty, ... all that's left is your DIY mod. :) (you're on your own there, I still need to learn how lol)

lol thats probably my next adventure after i master these. :)

and thanks guys for all the help and encouragement! :)

Edited by IMEDICx90