You know you're a serious vaper when...

You double barrel two different flavors....

You know you've done it. Admit it

Try cinnamon roll in one and orange Julius in the other.

Pull both triggers...... Mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Am I sick or what?

Believe it or not I now have 40 or 50 varieties of juice and I am hesitant to try them. Wuss I guess. Most are very well steeped so that isnt the issue. I have a sinus thing going on just now so cant really smell the liquids. Whatever. Today I am going to try something new! Maybe in a Boge 510 cart. I love those carts.

I guess I am sick, lol. 95 views and no takers.

Has anyone actually ever pulled on two different tanks/clearos at the same time? Talk about vapor production. It's like a makeshift machine. Maybe it's not a wise practice? But it can't be producing any more vapor than one of the suped up mods, right? I hope I'm not encouraging bad behavior.

Perhaps my analogy was offensive and not funny. If so, I apologize. Just say the word and I'll request removal.

I guess I am sick, lol. 95 views and no takers.

Has anyone actually ever pulled on two different tanks/clearos at the same time? Talk about vapor production. It's like a makeshift machine. Maybe it's not a wise practice? But it can't be producing any more vapor than one of the suped up mods, right? I hope I'm not encouraging bad behavior.

Perhaps my analogy was offensive and not funny. If so, I apologize. Just say the word and I'll request removal.

Well I hadn't done it until just now reading your challenge of sorts. Interesting, peanut butter in 1 protank and butterscotch in another. I don't think you're sick though. Many years ago on a dare I ripped both ends from a new pack of cigarettes with just a narrow band of the wrapper holding them all in place. I then lit and proceeded to smoke 20 at once. Now that's sickness!

Okay Irwink, I want to party with you.

No I got it and have done it! Sometimes a good way to try a mix, but not perfect science..

Not science for sure. Maybe not a good idea with 24mg either. I did one at 6mg and one at 12mg. I have an urge to put on "blinded by science" now