Just got my new Kit really hyped and working great!

BleveRetis

I smelled something going on anyway. Im a month into no tobacco and I still know next to nothing. This guy sounded or was trying to sound like he was Joe Expert. That really made me feel a bit dumb.

I could tell you folks more about what I dont know than what I do. I'm still running scared that this wont stick. I'm still having physical changes and potties that are 'different'. Im still jonesing for a pipe in my teeth or a cigar sometimes even tho I dislike the smell now.

That may be the nic or lack of it someone told me. I'm at 12 and may need to boost it up.

But that was some kit! Probably cost him several hundred dollars!

Thank goodness we can chain vape through the Jonsies. They come and go, and they do lessen unless we stressin'.

You might want to try a higher nic level too, for awhile or for those times of day that are the worst. I have to have mine mostly VG or kicks my royal. Boba's Bounty in 36 for instance, is a great one for those cravings.

Did I hear you say pipe? Oh Lord does the vape world have some might fine pipes out there. I'm on the list for one of Stiff's Groove Pipes, in ambroysia burl wood. Here's a pic of one in a different wood, just to wet your whistle.

post-1865-0-01436300-1373327210_thumb.jp

He's not taking any more on the list as we speak, but there are other really awesome pipe makers out there too. Between the sites and the classifieds, I'm sure something will pop up for you. Hang in there!

Oh hey, now, guys, at first I thought he was a Vendor too, because the professional sounding intro, but that was soon quashed when the music drowned him out. Aha! Normal folk just like us. He then turned off the music and presented us with the goodies that most of us vets have been recommending. This guy obviously did his research for a few months (I know I sure did, what a trip that was!), prior to this video, prior to his vaping starting day. I'm willing to give him some slack, and see how his next video goes.

hmmmm, I'm too late, he's banned.. lol. Oh well. Hey, though, I hope you don't mind if I share this video with newbies now and then so they can "see" what we're talking about. I mean, this guy even covered the carrying case, the lanyard, all from different places, including his BOTTLES of juice, iclear clearomizers, T2's... Twists... Pretty darn good info if you ask me.

I know I know, you didn't ask me-eee.

I still vote to give him another chance. He's new to vaping, new to making video's, probably doesn't understand the code of ethics of not hitting and running and spamming in several threads hoping you got the right one. He ain't no JC or Smokey, at this point, I don't think. But I've been wrong before... once... just once mind you

Edited by Uma

Did I hear you say pipe? Oh Lord does the vape world have some might fine pipes out there. I'm on the list for one of Stiff's Groove Pipes, in ambroysia burl wood. Here's a pic of one in a different wood, just to wet your whistle. attachicon.gifvapemodsGroovePipe.jpg
Edited by CascadianExotics

@ Uma he was not banned because we thought he is a vendor, rather the douchebag got banned because he posted that stupid video at least 15 times all over the forum. If you share that vid with anyone I will reach through my computer and confiscate your Provari. :lol: