Vaping is a Different World Indeed!

Hello everyone!

I have been smoke free as of 3 1/2 months now! :sorcerer:

After 35 years of smoking Dangerous Cigarettes for that long,_____________________________I can now say it is Refreshing to Vape a Breath of Fresh Air! :yes

Now I am at a 12mg in the mornings with my one cup of strong Coffee & Cream & Cinnamon!

The rest of the day I have 2 Juices that are a 6mg~ I switch off and on through out the day! :queen:

I have a Purple e-Go case! One Charger! 3 different starter T.2 tanks~ One Silver, Green, Purple!

Seem that all I need to do now is keep New Wicks when I need to change out, to keep my Vape Smooth & Clean!

Only thing now is that I am facing is that I have found a New very ~Posh~ place to hopefully buy a New Vape Juice! They are in California~ Their website is called________Highbrows Vapor~ I read the reviews on their ~Posh~ site~ I want to order their ~Hazelnut Cream~ 12.mg ~30 ML~

Due to the fact that I want to try a New Hazelnut Vape from a different place. And from what I read on their reviews~ It sounds so much better than what I had bought out here in Oklahoma. I am just about out of that and this one has the Cream to go with the Hazelnut~ So that is a Plus!

My Question is this: Has anyone here on this Vapor site heard anything about this Place? I have bought my juice at 2 places now here in Oklahoma~ Not really satisfied with this other place I went last week or so. Yes it is a good Vape, better prices, smaller bottles to try, but the Flavior is Not up to Par. I find the Flavior very, very Weak...So I will not be going back. ____________Now the Origional place where I got started is Great and their Juice is full of Flavior! And that is where I bought all of my things I needed to get started. They only sell the 30 ML bottles...Already to buy for it is shipped out like that to all stores... I wish they had the other sizes so I don't have to get burnt out on just that one flavior... ____________So I am in a place now where I found this New site to buy this New Juice~ This is getting kinda Strange if you ask me as far as now wanting a Better Vape with Excellant Reviews~ So there you go~ Stuck with the 3 different flaviors that have no taste, just Blah! But it sure does Vapevery well and the price was very good...But My Favorite place just has that one option. What is a Woman to do who is now a Flavior Vaper~ And now I am seeking a New place to try in California!

Just want the Best and I did call California today and spoke with the owner and asked a few questions as well~ He was very nice and I complamented his ~Posh~ Vapor site! It is quite a site I have never seen before~ So Highbrows Vapor~ is where I am going to get this New Hazelnut Cream Juice~ I really want to try this out and it is the first time I have ever ordered online~ Kinda Excited as you can see! :animier:

So there you are! That is my story for today! And if anyone out here on Vapor E-Talk has ever tried this Juice from this place~ Would you let me know what you think about their Juice? Thank you and I am New to this site so I would really like to get to understand this place as well~ I may be a Newbie here, but I am willing to Learn from others here about the Vaping Experence! :kiss:

Welcome Lavenderwoman. I do not know anything about that place but the juice does sound yummy. I have bought juice before that I did not like so I just gave it to my friend who does like it and told her if she gets something she does not like let me try it. She is more of a tobacco or coffee flavor person whereas I am a fruity, SWEET flavor person. If you do get it and you like it let me know, especially if it is SWEET.

sorry, not much help, haven't heard of them. sometimes you just have to jump. It sounds like its worth a try. you may find a flavor you love...or not. Vaping involves a lot of trial and error finding the right flavors.

Welcome to VT, LW!!

I've heard good reports about a place with Highbrow in the title, but I don't know if it's the same one, and I never did get around to trying them. Let us know how you get on with them, always good to hear of another quality vendor.

• 2 weeks later...