Brian - The Veteran Vaper

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to pop in and give a review for The Veteran Vaper. Being new to anything is always a learning curve and with some great help here on the forum from some great people, I was able to get started with some started items. So, thank you everyone who helped me out.

But, my main reason for posting is to say how awesome The Veteran Vaper shop is! Brian thank you so much for your help and the complimentary second Kanger tank , and the great free gift (Kanger EVOD) you sent me. I love it!! Works wonderful and I am enjoying using it very much. You are the best!!!!

Anyone who reads this - and is thinking of buying more items for your collection I definitely recommend The Veteran Vaper shop. From my long experience as a professional business person this shop has, what I like to call "Ethical Customer Service"! ECS for short. Providing customs with ECS will only bring them back again and again. That old saying "treat others as you would want them to treat you", well that is what ECS is all about and this company has it and more!

Thank you and I will be back to shop again

:)

Brian is one of the main reasons why I shop and rec people to The Veteran Vaper. That he has quality stuff at good prices adds to the mix. So far I've not heard one bad thing about anyone who has shopped with him. :D

:thumbsup: I'll drink to that! Brian is good people and he'll help you with any questions you have. He's been there, done that and now he's devoting his time to helping others get started off right. Thanks for your review, it gives us all a chance to pop in, raise our glass and say here here! I'll drink to that!! :cheers:

I just actually place 2 orders with him. I bought some ego clearomizers and replacement atomizers on the first one and on the second order I bought the joye eVic and a Vision STV tank and he threw in one of the protanks he is giving away in his contest. He was very helpful with letting me know what everything was and why it was good or bad and I made an informed decision from that. So I'm glad I shopped with him and plan on picking up some vision 1300mAh spinners in the near future. And maybe an itaste v3 if he gets them in. :)

Brian used to be a valued member of the forum before he bailed on us and became a supplier !!!

But, I am glad he did. I love spending my money at his place. I know I can count on customer service and good products.

Miss you Brian !!!

I have a kpt on the way from him. Within the hour he sent me a confirmation number. Brian if I ever see you in a bar let me buy you a few rounds. I'm very pleased with him and any cash to burn will be with the veteran vapor. Not to mention part of his proceeds go to veterans.

Hey, Kit? Why does being a supplier keep Brian from also being a "forum member"? I always wondered why Brian got quieter than when I first started on VT. Thought it was me... :-p

:blushing:

Thanks so much for all the kind words - I really appreciate it.

Yes - life has been very busy. I still pop in and read threads, but don't post nearly as much as I use to. I feel like a spammer when I post even though I'm not spamming. LOL! My day job has been brutal lately and the store is growing fast (especially over the past 2-3 months). I'll try to be on here a little more.

Love2VapeDaily - you may have me confused with another site. I'm a very small vendor. My proceeds are very small too and every penny goes back into the store. There is another site that used about 90%+ of my name. I wish I could donate some proceeds to vets, but at this point I'm just trying to grow the business... maybe someday.

brian i just received the first package i received from you and i filled them up and took a hit off the first one (my own lemonade flavor that has been sitting for a few days) and i have to tell you.... IT WAS AWESOME!!!! perfect amount of throat hit and vapor production. I will be ordering more of these! the package wasn't dented or anything so i give another +1 to brian!

Brian....As much as I miss you on the forum, I must selfishly admit, if I have to pick between having you on the forum or running the shop.....I vote shop !!! between you and Chris, I am set.

Its a bonus if you get to join us for a bit on the forum :wine:

I know i rave about brian all the time... but seriously! Brian your the man! this eVIC is awesome! I asked my wife to open the package when it came and she said no! i was like why not?! Her words: "Because Brian made sure to wrap everything! Its all individually wrapped and taped and you have to just wait till your home to open it." lol!

And just for the record all my products came in working and not a ding on them so thank you brian you have made a very very happy customer for life!

:blushing:

Thanks so much for all the kind words - I really appreciate it.

Yes - life has been very busy. I still pop in and read threads, but don't post nearly as much as I use to. I feel like a spammer when I post even though I'm not spamming. LOL! My day job has been brutal lately and the store is growing fast (especially over the past 2-3 months). I'll try to be on here a little more.

Love2VapeDaily - you may have me confused with another site. I'm a very small vendor. My proceeds are very small too and every penny goes back into the store. There is another site that used about 90%+ of my name. I wish I could donate some proceeds to vets, but at this point I'm just trying to grow the business... maybe someday.

Either way brian I do appreciate you taking the time out to answer a few simple questions and the offer still stands. If I'm ever in wv the wife and I would be glad to buy you dinner or something.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok so brian sent me my protank coils... and then he wrote to me letting me know he dropped a few flavors for DIY in the mail for me since i currently love to do it. :)

well the package came today... and HOLY CRAP THERE IS A LOT OF FLAVORS!!!

Brian again thank you sir! I really appreciate it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines