Is *ALL* E-liquid nasty and awful at first?

Anywho.... Does vape dudes sell a spearmint DIY liquid? I have a spearmint but its an oil... Not that I noticed before I ruined an old cart! :D but just figured I liked the flavor so I wanna try and find a spearmint that is safe to use.

My two all day vapes I use over 90% of the time are VapeDudes "Spearmint" and "Candy Cane". Never had any issue with my tanks.

Yeah I heard you say that and I have been deciding if I want to try it.... I just want a spearmint that I can mix myself as well. I will probably order the candy cane and spearmint from vapedudes as you guys all seem to rave about those flavors. Thank bcarter. And check your Pm's b!

Lol it's cool just figured I would ask since you guys seem to know that store pretty well. Guess I will have to go and dig out the answer. :)

Its just where I started ordering from, and since have tried over a dozen other places and so far none come close for me and what I like. Sweet-Vapes has some good flavors too but only have 30ml as their largest size and I have found VapeDudes to be better on all but tobacco flavors which I rarely use anymore. Most everything else i have tried has been pretty vile and chemical tasting. I think the cheaper suppliers use a lower grade of PG and VG but thats just a theory. It seems like all the cheap liquids I have ordered have roughly the same scent when they arrive, kind of like chemicals poured on moldy sweat socks.

All Patricia did was paste an e-mail she got from VapeDudes.

Actually, I think Patricia just "quoted" ladybug but she didnt use the quote function so it looks funny. The part about vape dudes reply was their reply to ladybug, not to Patricia

Hey Bebop12,

When Ladybug, or whatever her name is, was slamming Vape Dudes I emailed Jennifer to let her know because I felt like she could not defend herself if she did not know. Jennifer is the person who always answers my emails when I have a question for Vape Dudes. I believe she and/or her husband may be part owner. Anyway, she had sent me an email letting me know about their conversation and that not to worry about all the drama. I should have just stayed out of it but I felt like her side should be told so I was just quoting Jennifer. Actually, I did what bcartervol 98 said I did, " All Patricia did was paste an e-mail she got from VapeDude"s.

I reported this to the mods already. And Jennifer = Patricia... I wouldn't doubt one bit if the rest of you weren't patsies for that company as well, since obviously NO ONE has bothered to read the forum post I just linked to where Patricia admits she's Jennifer.

And from now on I'm just reporting this kind of crap when I see it, now that I know how to.

P.S. you can all continue to bash away all you want, because I am NOT returning to this thread, and if the mods aren't going to do anything about this vendor breaking the forum rules, I'm not returning to this forum period. I've already requested that my account be deleted if this is not taken care of.

Dear Ms xladybugx,

I will be locking this topic after I post. You need to re- read Patricias post. SHE WAS QUOTING AN EMAIL FROM JENNIFER, SHE IS NOT JENNIFER. I love a good scandal as much as the next guy but there is nothing here. We do not delete accounts however you may leave the forum if you wish.

Well I can say one thing.... The emails are identical. But it still doesn't prove that Patricia is or isn't Jennifer. And if she is? Well Jenny I hear lots of great things about your products and will be trying them in the near future. If she isn't? Sorry you have had such a hassle over one thread and I hope you continue to like the products you buy. Don't let one person push you away from a vendor. And ftr.... I recommend Brian at the veteran vapor all the time on here and in real life. So... I could be a partial owner... Or just a fan of his service. Either way who cares? (I'm not a partial owner but it would be nice! Lol)