Is *ALL* E-liquid nasty and awful at first?

I have been on e-ciggs for only a little while. I am buying e-liquids now and have found only 3 out of 15 small bottles purchased that I could vape right now. ( Nicquid Strawnanna Smoothie, Halo Kringle Curse, and Halo Malibu) The rest were so freshly created that they smelled like chemicals and anything but what they were supposed to be!

I made the mistake of pouring one into a clearomizer tank to vape without checking it first. OMG awful!

Then I hear that most liquids need shaken daily and hidden away for a week or two in a cool/dark spot before they are fit for vaping.

How can I know where to get juices that are good (great) in 70/30 12mg and I can vape them now?!

It doesnt help to have 10-13 juices I cant use!! Any help for the FNG? :dizzy:

Edited by Thesheepdog

Well you can use them and sometimes I have found combining flavors helps! I haven't bought any e-juice I can't use readily but steeping does change the flavor. You might wanna try places like

Vapedudes.com

Aquavaporcigs.com

Diyflavorshack.com

Those have gotten some pretty good reviews. I personally have a brick and mortar store that will mix anything I want but I prefer to make it myself so I have only bought DIY stuff from those sites.

Oh you mean the tobacco has whacked out my tongue. It must have taken out my nose also! I will see if it all gets better. I do know that the smell of a real cig or cigar makes me ill now!

If your juice tastes like chemicals, don't vape it!!!! Chances are it wasn't made fresh.... Steeping shouldn't require shaking. Just let it sit, and mellow out. As a general rule, the more complex the flavor (ie: Boba's Bounty), the longer you should let it steep. The Vapor Room is a good place to start for "fresh-made" juice. They make their juice fresh for your order, it doesn't taste like chemicals, and though it is preferable to let it steep for a few days, you can use it right away with no real discernible incongruity. For pre-steeped juices, I gotta give a plug for Christopher and recommend VaporTalk juice. Though the only one I've had of his was Dulcis. I didn't care for it at first, but it really grew on me after a couple tanks!!!

Edited by CascadianExotics

Bobas bounty would never grow on me. To me it tasted like vaping hot dumpster with a side of corpse. Just yuck

Well, I keep telling you that I'm very willing to buy the rest of your Boba's stash off you!!! To me it tastes like a premium pipe tobacco...

See my post "Juice out of the Box" from a couple weeks ago. The responses I got are not many but a few places are named consistently. From that post i found vape dudes and sweet-vapes the best ive tried so far

Well, I keep telling you that I'm very willing to buy the rest of your Boba's stash off you!!! To me it tastes like a premium pipe tobacco...

I would but the person that gave it to me asked me to pay it forward when I could. My wife gave it and a few others to her coworker who just got into vaping, she was running thin on juice and we had a few flavors we did not care for. Otherwise I would be happy to have given it to you. My wife works the graveyard shift so I don't see her as much as we would like, didn't find out until a few days ago she gave it away. Sorry cascadian :(

honestly, I don't use many premixed flavors, but I swear by vapor talks(Market Place) Summer melon, midnight and sweet dawn. These are the only premixed flavors I use. They only come in PG or VG, I don't think you can buy it mixed, but you can buy one PG and One VG and mix them yourself. They are not over powering flavors, but ones I can vape all day.

Keep in mind all flavors are very subjective, we all have our own personal favorites that other don't like at all.

The juices that contain artificial flavors generally don't have to be steeped like the natural flavored ones do. As far as ones you don't have to steep go, I've found the flavors at Vaporbeast.com, TotallyWicked-ELiquid.com, and MadVapes.com don't require steeping (or much of it if at all).

Also, complex flavors require more steeping than single flavors do.

My two favorite flavors are from VapeDudes and I do not steep them at all. If anything I try to keep them sealed as soon as I fill because they taste better upon arrival than after a while. Just my two cents. I find Tobacco flavors require steeping but none of the other dozens of flavors I have tried were helped by steeping. You may be like me, and hav a very specific taste. I either like something, or I dont. There is not a lot of middle ground.

I'd love to be able to help you find the right juice for your taste, but I'm afraid that no matter what you find out from others in your quest, no one can decide what you like but you. :no .

Everybody has their favorite vendors and juices, but for every vaper that tries and likes what one vaper recommends, there's another vaper that absolutely can't stand it. Case in point: I like Dekang's RY4, but some here have told me it's so horrible that it'll choke a buzzard off a gut-wagon. Go figure. :question:

We all go through this...sooner or later, you'll find what works for you. :yes

As far as steeping goes, put your juice bottle in hot water (not boiling) and occasionally take the bottle out to shake it up. Do this 'til the water cools to room temperature, and voilà...you just saved yourself a week or more of steeping. All steeping does is allow the juice ingredients to fully mix together, and hot water accelerates the process. If you're worried about the water ruining the bottle's label, put the bottle in a small zip-lock baggie first. :thumbup:

Edited by Rixter

I'd love to be able to help you find the right juice for your taste, but I'm afraid that no matter what you find out from others in your quest, no one can decide what you like but you. :no .

Everybody has their favorite vendors and juices, but for every vaper that tries and likes what one vaper recommends, there's another vaper that absolutely can't stand it. Case in point: I like Dekang's RY4, but some here have told me it's so horrible that it'll choke a buzzard off a gut-wagon. Go figure. :question:

We all go through this...sooner or later, you'll find what works for you. :yes

As far as steeping goes, put your juice bottle in hot water (not boiling) and occasionally take the bottle out to shake it up. Do this 'til the water cools to room temperature, and voilà...you just saved yourself a week or more of steeping. All steeping does is allow the juice ingredients to fully mix together, and hot water accelerates the process. If you're worried about the water ruining the bottle's label, put the bottle in a small zip-lock baggie first. :thumbup:

Yeah, EXACTLY what he said. :D

The only place I have ordered juice online is Vape Dudes and I have never been disappointed. Go check out their site. They give everyone a one time order where they take 40% off all the juice you order.

The only place I have ordered juice online is Vape Dudes and I have never been disappointed. Go check out their site. They give everyone a one time order where they take 40% off all the juice you order.

"Pat" or whatever your real name is, I'm beginning to wonder, I'm getting really tired of seeing you pose as a mere VD customer on these forums ("their site"?). Please use full disclosure here and tell everyone that you are the co-owner of Vape Dudes. It won't hurt one bit to simply say you run the business and think your juices are great.

Your astro-turfing behaviour here says nothing for your business to those of us that know you. I've watched you post several times here about your site and you always act like you're not one of the owners. I already told you once before in email that it does you no good to lie to potential customers, when you posed as a doe eyed start up small business owner to me. Your profile is fake as well. Maybe other forum members don't notice this kind of crap, but I do.

I wish I were half owner in a business like that but I am a Registered Nurse and have been working full time as a Registered Nurse for 25 years. I have nothing to hide and I am not on this forum to play games. I do have years of experience as a Psychiatric Nurse and what I read into your communication with me and others is that you have a problem with paranoia. Paranoia is a symptom of multiple Psychiatric disorders. It is my opinion that you need to seek a Psychiatrist and get some help. I am a professional and I do not play immature drama games so I will not be responding to anymore of your posts.

Ladybug I sing VapeDudes praises as much as she does, in fact if I remember correctly I am one of those that turned her on to VapeDudes.

ECF is --------------> that way if you feel the need to act like that, they will welcome you with open arms.

Just my two cents. Based on your posts one could assume you own stock in MBV with that crazed rant about how VapeDudes ripped them off a while back.

Edited by bcartervol98

Lol I was thinking the same thing! And I think UMA is in league with the leading device manufacturers! She definitely goes out of her way to make us spend money on stuff we want! It's like she knows!!!! Lol totally kidding. But I digress, if you have loyalty to a company good for you! But if another company is popular and you don't care for them.... Why not just state one time you don't care for their flavors and move on?

Did no one even LOOK at the link I posted with that? *smh* Until you do, don't even BOTHER posting about it.

I think you are misreading Patricias post. She was quoting Vape Dudes, she was not saying she is a co-owner.

Did no one even LOOK at the link I posted with that? *smh* Until you do, don't even BOTHER posting about it.

I saw the link to the thread of you bashing VapeDudes saying they "stole" their flavors from MBV. I saw nothing in there that would lead me to believe Patricia is in any way affiliated with them. I do however converse with Jennifer from VapeDudes on a fairly regular basis. I remember when Patricia was brand new looking for where to order stuff. I recommended VapeDudes to her at that point when she tried it.

It just seems like you are prone to drama and draw conclusions that, to me, seem to be fantasy. All Patricia did was paste an e-mail she got from VapeDudes. But then again, you are in "discussions with them" of how to improve their business practices or something like that smh.