The Veteran Vaper Protank Contest

Brian

My Protank arrived today in the mail and it looks awesome, It is the first glass one that I own. I can hardly wait to try it out but I think I am going to build up to the anticipation and try it out on Friday - my first day off work in awhile, when I have plenty of time to make sure I put it together correctly. It will be a treat to look forward to at the end of this very long work week. Thanks again, that was some quick shipping. I do hope contest continue maybe even from some of the other venders.

Time to give it a try Jeff...it won't kill you (unless of course Brian rigged yours to explode) :sofa:

I must admit....I really do like it on my lava tube at 4.2v. I will be trying the mini soon...for my ego batteries. don't want them to be left out of the fun.

not sure how long glass will last in my possession however.

Thank you Brian....amazingly fast delivery as always !!!

My Protank arrived today in the mail and it looks awesome, It is the first glass one that I own. I can hardly wait to try it out but I think I am going to build up to the anticipation and try it out on Friday - my first day off work in awhile, when I have plenty of time to make sure I put it together correctly. It will be a treat to look forward to at the end of this very long work week. Thanks again, that was some quick shipping. I do hope contest continue maybe even from some of the other venders.

I am going to wait until the weekend when I am off work to try mine too. I don't want to be in a hurry when I am putting it together. And once I have it put together I want to be able to sit back and relax while I enjoy my first, new KPT. I'm like you, it gives me a treat to look forward to this weekend. Thanks again Brian. :flower:

I am going to wait until the weekend when I am off work to try mine too. I don't want to be in a hurry when I am putting it together. And once I have it put together I want to be able to sit back and relax while I enjoy my first, new KPT. I'm like you, it gives me a treat to look forward to this weekend. Thanks again Brian. :flower:

I predict you will love it. I waited too, the KPT stays at home and doesn't go on the boat or work.