Provari where to buy for best price?

Provape is the only store as far as I know, unless VapeRevolution also carries them and a few other high end brick and mortar places. VapeMart might have some. Provape will take good care of you.

Make sure you get the Version 2 because the amps are higher which means you can use lower resistance attys as well as the standard.

I have the Mini and it's perfect for me. I'm going to pick up the 650 extension later, but as of now I don't miss the larger battery at all.

You're welcome! Oh, that iTaste VV/VW version 3 looks sweet. You're set up nicely while you save your funds, that's for sure.

In that case, now that you've had your head-start on the heads-up, I'll go ahead and share the same news here with anyone else who might be asking the same questions as you about purchasing a Provari.

Provape announced on FB a special Fourth of July discount of 5%. I know, not much, but come on guys, Provape doesn't often discount! It's on the 4th only.

Like Uma and Jeffb have said, if you don't care about the warranty cheapest way to get one is to wait till one shows up in the classifieds.

As for the difference between the mini and regular, the mini uses a smaller batt. That's all. I had the mini which uses a 700mah batt and i'm typically a prettty mild vaper, that 700 mah batt would easily last me all day pushing about 9 watts.

well right now im not a mild vaper. i vape about 2.0 to 2.5 ml a day so i want something with a long charge and i dont have a particular preferrance to size. i really just want to get something awesome for at home so i can really just enjoy it after i get off work but i also want something nice for work but not so nice that if it gets ripped off or broken i cant bear to replace it bc of cost. so i actually have a friend who has a few provaris and if i like the mods he said i could buy one of the older versions off of him for a discounted price. so.... we will see!

While we're on the subject (Provari), check out this new gadget that turns the Provari into a bottom feeder. Way awesome. (but ouch price). It's at about 0011:30 into the video. (at the beginning-ish)