New to the Vape Community

MPsilver

Hi all!

I just got into vaping when an old friend of mine actually bought me an ego-c for my 30th bday (which just passed on Friday). When I posted on Twitter that I wanted to quit smoking analogs (cold turkey) when I turned 30, he went online and purchased me a kit from ConstantVapor.com. I got my kit June 11th, and have been analog free since then. When my BF smokes analogs around me, the smell of it makes me want to gag. I honestly can't believe I used to smoke cigarettes for so long!

BF is actually thinking of getting a kit for himself, since I started, just so that we can vape together. To be honest, vaping has been the best decision for my health that I've made in a long time.

That is so awesome. Many of us have done it. My wife and i did it together and we are so glad we did. Best thing ever. We can hardly believe we are at almost 3months now without a puff. No more ashtray kisses!

Welcome to the community!!!! You're lungs are in good hands here, but unfortunately your wallet isn't. By this time next year, you and your man will start to wonder if quitting analogs actually saved you any money. On the bright side though, you'll have a ton of vape gear, and you won't smell like an ashtray anymore!!! :p

Welcome to Vaping and to the forums! If your boyfriend wants to get into vaping with you, you might want to check out the sale that AquaVapor has through 11:59pm eastern time July 4th. He can get an eGo CE4 express kit for about $16 by using the coupon code "bang" at checkout!

Well, if I don't get into mods or anything "extravagant", then I think I should be okay LOL! But thanks :)

Welcome !! and good luck not buying new toys, The guys and gals around here are always finding new and cool stuff...which of course means, I have to give it a try.

very glad you have found vaping !!

Welcome to Vaping and to the forums! If your boyfriend wants to get into vaping with you, you might want to check out the sale that AquaVapor has through 11:59pm eastern time July 4th. He can get an eGo CE4 express kit for about $16 by using the coupon code "bang" at checkout!

Thanks everyone for the welcome! Turns out that BF got into vaping recently, as well. He took my back up batt, and one of my unused CE4s. Filled it up, and he hasn't bought a pack of stinks in a couple of days! Now we have to just go get him his own! LOL

Welcome to VT and a huge Congrats to both of you!!!

and, I hate to say it, but CanadianExotic is right... but you'll be fine as long as you don't look at such beautiful new things like the Nemesis, or the Roller, or the new Provair bottom feeder, or the Paps lux2, or the Poldiac, the RBA's, or the OMG I won't even say it, or you'll be kicking me in the butt all the way to you know where. ....

Have fun, like we do, and you'll always come out the winner!!

A broke winner yes, but a winner!! :)

omg you sound like me !

im one of "those" ex smokers that hates the smell so bad ! congrats on the quits! feels awsome to be a quiter doesnt it lol !

Welcome to VT and congratulations to the both of you. Sorry I'm late but I work long hours as a nurse and I'm always the last one to know. I started like you nice and simple. It's only been 3 months and I have pretty much kept it simple. I have moved up to the VV now but no Mods yet. It's hard not to though. All of these pros have them and when they post their pics I want one so bad. But I am not mechanically inclined. I can hardly figure out how to work my cell phone so I don't think I am ready for all the technical stuff mods have on them.

Welcome to VT and congratulations to the both of you. Sorry I'm late but I work long hours as a nurse and I'm always the last one to know. I started like you nice and simple. It's only been 3 months and I have pretty much kept it simple. I have moved up to the VV now but no Mods yet. It's hard not to though. All of these pros have them and when they post their pics I want one so bad. But I am not mechanically inclined. I can hardly figure out how to work my cell phone so I don't think I am ready for all the technical stuff mods have on them.

you can move into mod territory anytime you want :) the mechanical mods is where you get some heavy maintenance and adaptability. I have an eVic and there is hardly any maintenance other then making sure you battery is charged... but the setting are super fun to play with ;) just saying patricia...:evil:

• 2 months later...

Bought my first mod last week: k100 with an iGo-W. I really shouldn't have, but building is so much fun!!! My roommates (who work at a local vape shop) taught me & my bf how to rebuild our iGo, and suggest I work with them. Lol! They claim my first rebuild was.very clean & pro-looking. I blame it on my OCD. LOL!!!