ITazte MVP Mod

Hey all! I just bought an iTazte MVP Variable Voltage unit. I've honestly got to say, this is one of the best personal vaporizers I have ever owned. Vapor production is absolutely fantastic, it's really simple to change the voltage, and the battery has a ridiculously long life. Plus, it can double as a pocket charger for your USB devices should you have them on you, which might come in handy in a desperate situation. The only downside is the unit is about the size of an old iPod, which makes it a little unwieldy on the go. I think I'm mainly going to use this unit when I'm sitting around the house, and use my HotVapes Torpedo when on the go.

I think they are kind of cool myself and will probably get one one day. I do also think that as battery technology gets better (and it is day by day) the trend will be towards more comfortable and convenient sizes and not boat anchors. Continuing with the direction the MVP is going could end up with battery cables and a car battery if they arent careful. I don't know how much battery I really need for a day of vaping yet but I rather doubt I will ever need anything over the amounts the MVP gives.

It may end up a curiosity rather than a mainstay.

Been trying to decide between this and the Vamo for my first mod. Hate these desicions.

From my understanding the vamo is a vv/vw device and the mvp is not

Edited by Love2VapeDaily

I really should get one of these MVP VV's, when it comes out, living off grid and all the way I do. Yep. I should.

:::off to cook (oh hell, is it bake??) an apple pie to prep hubby after yesterday's wallet drain:::::