MtBakerVapor E Juice

Ordered three different juices that I have not had before on MBV and I was pretty impressed. All juices ordered were a 80/20 pg/vg ratio which I like the best for my carto tanks. Their juice is only 7.49 for a 30ml and it is top quality juice and made to order with fast shipping. I recommend that any juice you get from them you let steep for one to two weeks. The juices I got were peanut butter, 555, and Thug Juice.

Peanut Butter 4/5

This was a very good juice but was a little more like roasted peanuts and not quite like a creamy peanut butter but the more it steeped the closer the flavor got. I got it with 2 flavor shots and it had a pretty good throat hit and will be reordering again.

555 5/5

This a nutty tobacco flavor and it has replaced my ry4 for a while. This juice had a strong throat hit and intense flavor. I got it with 4 extra flavor shots and I am loving this juice right now.

Thug Juice 5/5

The name might be a little racist lol but the juice is delicious. It is mix of a little sweetener, watermelon, grape, and menthol. I also added 3 flavor shots. I tried it right when it arrived and did not like it that much but after letting it steep for two weeks this is my all day vape for now. I liked it so much that I ordered their 236ml which is a great price at 39.99. It has a lot flavor on the inhale with a nice menthol exhale.

If you have not tried mtbakervapor I would recommend it. Not only do they have a few hundred juices you can also create your own juice with up to 5 different flavors and you pick the ratio of each flavor.

Edited by VAPERMAN

MBV's peanut butter is one of my favorites. I mix it with about 20% cinnamon roll. I'm vaping it right now.

Okay, now that sounds good. I'm enjoying how versitile PB is. Whoda thunk?

Okay, now that sounds good. I'm enjoying how versitile PB is. Whoda thunk?

I've used pb as the base and alternately mixed in butterscotch, caramel candy and yellow cake as well as my present cinnamon roll. All are good but the cinnamon roll mix is my favorite. For all I use ~80% pb.

Ordered three different juices that I have not had before on MBV and I was pretty impressed. All juices ordered were a 80/20 pg/vg ratio which I like the best for my carto tanks. Their juice is only 7.49 for a 30ml and it is top quality juice and made to order with fast shipping. I recommend that any juice you get from them you let steep for one to two weeks. The juices I got were peanut butter, 555, and Thug Juice.

Peanut Butter 4/5

This was a very good juice but was a little more like roasted peanuts and not quite like a creamy peanut butter but the more it steeped the closer the flavor got. I got it with 2 flavor shots and it had a pretty good throat hit and will be reordering again.

555 5/5

This a nutty tobacco flavor and it has replaced my ry4 for a while. This juice had a strong throat hit and intense flavor. I got it with 4 extra flavor shots and I am loving this juice right now.

Thug Juice 5/5

The name might be a little racist lol but the juice is delicious. It is mix of a little sweetener, watermelon, grape, and menthol. I also added 3 flavor shots. I tried it right when it arrived and did not like it that much but after letting it steep for two weeks this is my all day vape for now. I liked it so much that I ordered their 236ml which is a great price at 39.99. It has a lot flavor on the inhale with a nice menthol exhale.

If you have not tried mtbakervapor I would recommend it. Not only do they have a few hundred juices you can also create your own juice with up to 5 different flavors and you pick the ratio of each flavor.

Wow, four shots of 555 flavor in a PG heavy juice? You are a brave man! LOL I only get one extra shot in my 50/50 juice and that's PLENTY strong enough for me. ;)

BTW, the term "thug" is discriminatory but not racist. "Thugs" can be of any ethnicity, plus racism = negative discrimination towards another race or ethnicity. There's nothing negative about the term "thug" except what you personally apply to the term. Anyway, I have been curious about the thug juice flavor myself.

To add to the list of fave flavors:

Mango - I LOVE the mango flavor, I'm vaping my first tank of it now. Tastes just like a juicy mango, with just the right mix of sweet and a little tart.

Zinger - Tastes like sweet tea with lemon on the inhale/exhale. Very unique flavor. I think it tastes just like Arizona (the brand, not the state hahaha) sweet tea with lemon.

RY4 - Tastes nothing like your standard RY4, but the flavor is just as awesome. A mix of licorice and anise. Lots of other flavors in there too but I can't quite pin them down.

Fruit Stripe - Very much one of my all time favorites because it tastes just like my favorite chewing gum as a kid and makes an excellent all day vape.

Razzle Dazzle - Blueberry, raspberry, and sour. All around awesome for fans of berries and sour flavors, although it's so sour you can easily get vaper's tongue from it.

Clove - Even though I HATE clove cigarettes, I love this flavor because it's a mild clove and not a super strong one like you find in clove cigarettes. Very pleasant and relaxing to vape.

I've also got Dream Tea and Berry Treat here, but I haven't tried them yet.

Has anyone tried the peanut butter cup flavor?

Dream Tea - lightly fruity and sweet with a heavy perfume and just a hint of sour... very nice vape, and "dream" is quite fitting in the name, though it tastes nothing like a tea. I keep trying to pinpoint at least one of the flavors but my taste buds give up, they're not even sure that it's "real", LOL. VERY unique one here, and I can't figure out if it's one I want to purchase again just because I can't seem to figure out if I like the fact it's so ambiguous or not, hahaha.

555 5/5

4 extra flavor shots? I thought the flavor is already too strong. I had to dilute it a bit. I like my 555 with light tobacco and very light peanut flavor. Anything that close to the smell of a fresh, unlit 555.

I got Almond Delight as a freebie. I like it a lot, but could not find it on the flavor listing. I got most of the fruit flavors at MBV. MBV offers dragon fruit, jackfruit, star fruit, papaya, guava, but no lychee?. I'm still looking for a place that offers longan, mangosteen, any of the soursop/sweetsop family like custart apple, corossolier or cherimoyas.

Hi ladybug

I actually asked MBV about why they call it thug juice and they said it is sposed to taste like codeine syrup...I'm not sure exactly what that means but there you go.

Ahhhh... it's supposed to taste like cough syrup. All I know is some people drink the stuff to get high.