Lapsing to Analogs When You Can't Charge Your Battery

I was off tobacco for a while with respiratory issues but it keeps calling me back. Now this is the longest I have gone other than that medical time and I feel good other than a bit jittery still.

If I were you, and this is just my opinion, mind... I'd go with a 24 mg juice. If it's a bit strong you don't have to vape as much or as often but you'll get the hit you need. Initially, I'd start with that and then go to a lower level. If you're coming off of cigars, that's a lot of nicotine compared to a cigarette. Just my two cents. :)

Yeah, the worst thing for me is most of my friends are still smokers (though I have started to get a few of them open to vaping). If I'm being social, I need to have a vaping device with me to get away from the temptation.

I think I will get a 24mg once I can actually get a vendor who's juice is ready to use. It doesnt do me any good having juices in the steep that I cannot use. That is a good idea tho Tam. One I had not thought of. I thought I could pick 12 and just be ok. I still have not had an analog but did get an Njoy Bold disposable. They are strong and helped. Yea I will boost up my nic when I order next.

Funny how none of this seems obvious to me now. It sure does when you say it.

-wait, you cant use it when you get the juice? uh how do you know ?

as far as relapsing wild horses couldnt get me to smoke a cig.Id rather drink the juice (j.K I wouldnt really) Id buy a disposable and keep it in my purse which I should probably do as I am in Florida and heading into hurricane season and I dont know about the rest of you but when we had charlie jean and fransis here 8 years ago it was a living nightmare and I was smoking then but we had no power and limited generator use -not something id readily do again with no charging devise .

well if i order or make a juice what i have is a little cartomizer that i drip right onto and get a general idea of the flavor. then if i like it i pour it into my tank and vape away. if i think it should sit... i put it away for a night and see how it turns out. generally speaking though. i havent found any juices that get better with steeping. i know that steeping seems to increase the flavor aka make it stronger but i dont know about quality wise. so... im not the best judge on it. you could always put a few drops in a tank and let it wick up and try it. if you want to let it steep then you havent wasted a whole lot of it you know?

-wait, you cant use it when you get the juice? uh how do you know ?

as far as relapsing wild horses couldnt get me to smoke a cig.Id rather drink the juice (j.K I wouldnt really) Id buy a disposable and keep it in my purse which I should probably do as I am in Florida and heading into hurricane season and I dont know about the rest of you but when we had charlie jean and fransis here 8 years ago it was a living nightmare and I was smoking then but we had no power and limited generator use -not something id readily do again with no charging devise .

I remember that time Christie. They rattled me so bad that I ended up i the hospital for a week as they were thinking I had a heart attack. Ended up they were wrong. It was a stroke! No nic no electric no ac and no fun for weeks. I probably had the episode just so I could get into the hospital ac!

Nobody ever told me about juices not always being ready to vape either. Its been a crap shoot for me.