Lapsing to Analogs When You Can't Charge Your Battery

Has that ever happened to you, where you are busy all day and are unable to charge your batteries? Usually I'll at least pick up a 7/11 disposable as a back-up if my battery starts running low, but tonight I didn't have the chance. I was in the company of a bunch of analog smokers, and I lapsed for the first time in months (shame on me). I don't think I ever realized how gross those things were until I started lighting up. I feel so dirty knowing I let that stuff in my lungs.

How do you guys deal with the nicotine cravings when you're in situations like that?

This is why it's important to have back-ups.

And back-ups for the back-ups. :D

Don't beat yourself up for the analogs, just get back in the saddle and go for it again. It's a good experience that now you know how the analogs feel and what they do to your lungs so you'll be more motivated to get off them for good. :)

Thanks for the advice! I'm planning to be out and about all day today (it is my birthday after all), so I'm going to buy myself an extra battery before I hit the town!

Happy birthday! And what a great gift to yourself: an extra battery. Don't forget to get an extra charger sometime soon. People sometimes think those are infallable but they can also stop working. Nothing sucks worse than to have a handful of dead batteries with no working charger. :)

I am almost in that place myself. I am almost out of vapeable juice. The juice I have, About 85ml total, is "so called fresh" and awful to get near!!

They all need steeping before humans get near. In a week or two I will probably have decent juice out the kazoo, but now I am sweating it.

If I run out I think I will go get a couple of those nasty Njoy disposables at the 7-11 convenience store. Yea, that may keep me going. Rant off. Thanks for listening!

Edited by Thesheepdog

I am almost in that place myself. I am almost out of vapeable juice. The juice I have, About 85ml total, is "so called fresh" and awful to get near!!

They all need steeping before humans get near. In a week or two I will probably have decent juice out the kazoo, but now I am sweating it.

If you want to try to steep it faster, place bottles of juice into a ziplock bag and seal tightly. Get as much air out of it as possible so it doesn't float. Place into a bowl of hot water and let the water cool naturally. Take out, shake and repeat. From what I've heard it's the hot water that helps the steeping along. I've tried this for some of my juices when I couldn't wait and it works pretty well... not quite as well as when you let time do its thing but it does help. :)

i have a few juices that arent vapable but i suspect highly that its bc i made them.... lol!

sheep if my stuff from amazon comes in early enough next week send me a pm with your address and ill try and make a few insta vap juices for you. my rootbeer one that i made was great right off the bat, and the lemonade had to sit for a day but it was good too. so i you tell me what ratios your buying and what kind of flavors you are looking for ill see what i can do for ya.

Thank you sir! I am very new to all this as you can see by my black banner below, but have sort of gotten to like sweet fruit like flavors. I thought I would want the tobacco flavors but yukk! I cant stand them anymore! I dont even know what else I would like as I havent seen any yet I could get near!

They dont tell you to put them away for a week or two when you buy them either. I really did not know. I got a few from Halo, where I got my G6 system; they are ready to use but I disliked the flavors. They were coffee and chocolate and cocoa and I thought I would like them. Nope. My taste receptors are changing I guess. I dont know what I like I guess anymore.

I will send a PM. Thanks for taking pity on a Noob!

They dont tell you to put them away for a week or two when you buy them either. I really did not know. I got a few from Halo, where I got my G6 system; they are ready to use but I disliked the flavors. They were coffee and chocolate and cocoa and I thought I would like them. Nope. My taste receptors are changing I guess. I dont know what I like I guess anymore.

That depends on the vendor. EC Blends sends you a whole brochure with that information and then some. It's also on their website if you care to have a read. :)

I bought a few of the ECBlends. They are all super nasty right now. I hope they get nicer after a few days or a week.

In my experience, once it steeps a week or two, they're very tasty at the right volts. :)

I agree with everyone about keeping extra batteries, clearomizers , chargers and juice on hand to keep that from happening. When I quit smoking I was terrified that something would happen and I would be stuck without anything to smoke. After 40 years of smoking who could blame me. So I put 1 analog safely away in a drawer and it is still there since April 25th. Probably very stale by now. Might as well just throw it out.

Hey Sheepdog. I like the fruity, sweet flavors also. My 3 favorite that are fruity and sweet is from Vape Dudes and they are: Blue Honey, Strawberry Fields and Dudacino. I used them right away when they were delivered. I did not have to let them steep.

Hey Sheepdog. I like the fruity, sweet flavors also. My 3 favorite that are fruity and sweet is from Vape Dudes and they are: Blue Honey, Strawberry Fields and Dudacino. I used them right away when they were delivered. I did not have to let them steep.

Thanks Patricia. I will try those. I know my tastes are changing back to some sembelence of normal so it may take a bit. I am just finding that the furthest away from tobacco is what is working best for me. I got one well rated tobacco juice and I couldnt even try it after smelling it. Im turning into a tobacco nazi now. I can smell an ashtray 100ft away and I complain about it. (under my breath of course) I remember still what that demon is like.

40 years of smoking? You started when you were 3? :laughing:

12? Yikes. I was 17 in the Air Force and going to nam. The guys took me to the NCO club and said that if I was old enough to serve I was old enough to drink and smoke. Lots of that went on. A lot of times we were too busy to eat so ciggs and cigars sufficed. Smoking 12 to 20 hours a day tends to get one hooked quick. I went to cigars because if I smoked ciggs I would chain smoke them.

I was off tobacco for a while with respiratory issues but it keeps calling me back. Now this is the longest I have gone other than that medical time and I feel good other than a bit jittery still.