What is popular these days for the new users?

So I've been vaping for quite awhile. I personally use a mechanical mod with an rda as my daily driver. My father-in-law has been smoking the stinkies for a little over 30 years and his last report from the doc said his COPD is getting worse. We've attempted to convert him many times to ecigs but he is hardwired old school and doesn't have the desire or patience for any "crack-pipe" as he calls them. Well that was until the bad report he received about a week ago. I want to provide his initial setup for him. I plan on getting a couple vision spinners but I don't know what is good these days as far as clearos etc. I know he won't have the patience for cartos just yet so that'll wait. I literally think he needs the most simple fill and go possible that will give him a decent vape. The last clearo I used personally was a Kanger T3 and I was not impressed. I've used vivi's with varying levels of success. My wife loves the iclear30 but I don't think he'll go for the size of it or the swivel tip. So basically I'm looking for something that will be used on an ego style battery that is super simple to fill and works decently. I know that's probably asking a lot but lets see what suggestions you guys have. Thanks in advance and I admit I feel kinda silly asking this considering I'm far from being new. I just haven't used a simple setup in over a year...lol. Thanks!

Happy vaping!

-mse12

Just a few days ago I tried the VapeOnly Mini BCC and I'm very impressed. It's super simple yet gives off an impressive performance with the least amount of flavor muting I've seen in...probably forever. Good luck! I hope he can get converted.

Good luck! I hope he can get converted.

Yes, thank you! Me too. I love the guy but he's just stubborn as a mule. I really think the doc scared him this last time so maybe he'll truly give it a go. I gave him a blu starter kit forever ago and he used it until the cartos ran out and never touched it again...I guess you can't deny the simplicity of buying a pack and lighting up. Doesn't get much easier, or deadly.

I use a Spinner and T2 combo and love it. So easy to fill with the coil head sticking well above the top of the tank, holds 2.4ml, and super easy to use. About $4 and replacement heads about $2 make it an easy choice for me at least. I get great taste, vapor, throat hit, the whole none yards. I am only a little over 2 months into vaping but these are far superior to anything else I have used.

Personally I think the atty/tank combos like what you find on cigalikes are probably the easiest refilling method I've ever used. Just fill the plain plastic cap and snap it on the atty - EASY.

Ex.:

http://www.totallywicked-eliquid.com/products/tornado-and-titan-tank/titan-tank/titan-accessories/510-titan-tank-atomizer-2-2-product.html

http://www.totallywicked-eliquid.com/products/tornado-and-titan-tank/titan-tank/titan-accessories/510-titan-tank-empty-cartridges-clear-2-product.html

Just to add another point of view. I hated the "disposable" e-cigs. I can't even think of a reason to go back to analogs since I bought my setup. It's just a standard clearo with a 1.6 ml fill and it's easy to maintain. I did however purchase the same clearos as bcarter on his suggestion to me and picked up a vv battery but the simple dump some juice in and go was far more preferable to the suction activated cartridges.

Y not just some ce4's? I've had pretty decent success with them. Plus they now have rebuildable ones where you can replace the atomizer head with a resistance of your choice as low as 1.8ohm.

1.8ohm on a 3.7eGo is a pretty solid vape. You just fill it and go.