Cut off times

I know this has been discussed but I tried and I cannot find it so I am sorry yall. Is there a difference in the cut off times of the Twists and the Spinners. I thought I read one was 10 seconds and the other 12 seconds. Is there anyway around having these cut off times? Thanks.

I believe the Spinner is 8 seconds and the Twist is 12, but I could be wrong. I know the Spinner is shorter. With that said, I mainly use my Spinner and have never had it happen to me.

I have heard a lot of people mention it, maybe I am vaping differently lol. Brian @ Veteran told me that is why he prefers the Twist. I prefer the Spinner. There are not a lot of differences between the two. The Spinner is easier to read the voltage setting, and at 1300mah it should last longer. Its all what you prefer.

I rarely vape above 4v and use vision ce4 clearos. Sometimes I just like to chain vape and I guess I should let go of the button between drags.

Yes, you should always let go of the button as soon as you quit taking each drag.

I simply can't use the spinners due to cutoff time. My wife has a purple one that works great but it just doesn't fit my style of vaping I guess. Just a word to the wise my mechanical mod won't cutoff unless my coil pops or battery destructs....hehe so far I've not had either of those happen! ;) lol