Liquid versus prefilled cartridges question

Hello and welcome to VT!

It is absolutely more cost effective to buy the e-Liquid. A pre-filled cartomizer will probably run you about $6 each online. Since cartomizers including the atomizer and all that in a single unit, chances are a pre-filled carto is only going to last you about a day or two (depending on how frequently you vape). For the same price as a single pre-filled carto, you can buy a whole bottle of juice. A refillable cartomizer will run about $1 or $2, and will last you 1-2 weeks most likely. A clearomizer is an even better option. It's can hold more juice than a carto, it's easy to clean out, and all you need to replace is the atomizer coil every few weeks (also runs about $1-2). Either way, buying your own juice is a heck of a lost cheaper.

Edited by MistaVapa

Thanks guys, looks like I'm leaning towards a clearomizer. Your right about the cartomizers. They are frustrating as they seem to not even last a day. Frustrating, but lesson learned. I just like the convenience and size of the small blu ecigs.

Thanks guys, looks like I'm leaning towards a clearomizer. Your right about the cartomizers. They are frustrating as they seem to not even last a day. Frustrating, but lesson learned. I just like the convenience and size of the small blu ecigs.

Yea, but once you get a pull off a quality battery with a good clearomizer you will never look back at Blu again. I have two similar sets gathering dust lol.

Blu isn't a bad option for beginners, I used it when I first started vaping. If you have Blu cartridges sitting around, they need not go to waste either, they are compatible with most e-Go batteries (which won't go dead every couple of hours like the Blu batteries do).

Blu isn't a bad option for beginners, I used it when I first started vaping. If you have Blu cartridges sitting around, they need not go to waste either, they are compatible with most e-Go batteries (which won't go dead every couple of hours like the Blu batteries do).

I never had "Blu" I had some kit that looked like analogs and in no way do the cartridges have anywhere near a 510 Ego thread. Maybe the smaller stick batteries, 808s I think?

Yea, but once you get a pull off a quality battery with a good clearomizer you will never look back at Blu again. I have two similar sets gathering dust lol.

Got that right, still have n NJUNK kit for sale, but would rather put you on the right track, a good VV or better batt, and a protank (or 6) and your set....