Clearomizer Cleaning

I've read and watched numerous blurbs with lengthy, time consuming methods of cleaning a cartomizer. I simply put a few squirts of Simple Green and purified water in a very small bowl, micro the soultion until it's fairly hot but not so hot to distort the plastic, soak for a few minutes, use tongs to fill and empty the cartos at least a dozen times until the wick is white, rinse thoroughly with purified water and allow to dry. I have several brands and all respond well to this "treatment."

I use clearos with replacement heads so I unscrew and throw away the old head, rinse then soak the tank and mouthpiece in rubbing alcohol for a day, rinse them, let them dry, install a new coil, and vape away.

I have the Evod clearomizer. I've found cleaning it to be extremely easy so far. You just unscrew the atomizer head, blow out any residual juice and run warm water through it, and it'll last you a good long while. Plus, the atomizer heads are so darn cheap that I figure once they see too much wear and tear you can replace them for about a buck each.

I have the Evod clearomizer. I've found cleaning it to be extremely easy so far. You just unscrew the atomizer head, blow out any residual juice and run warm water through it, and it'll last you a good long while. Plus, the atomizer heads are so darn cheap that I figure once they see too much wear and tear you can replace them for about a buck each.

+1. Going on my 3rd week ( same coil/ Multi flavors ) with the first one I got. These things are awesome so far...