How can call a perfect clearomizer

For me the perfect clearomizer needs to hold enough liquid to not have to refill a lot. Also it needs to be easy to refill, have changeable coils with multiple resistances, and deliver good vapor and flavor. I have tried several and the only ones I use now are Kanger T2s. They fit the bill for me in all categories.

For me the perfect clearomizer needs to hold enough liquid to not have to refill a lot. Also it needs to be easy to refill, have changeable coils with multiple resistances, and deliver good vapor and flavor. I have tried several and the only ones I use now are Kanger T2s. They fit the bill for me in all categories.

I found a mesh ce8, works also good.

for it's mesh system ,but hold only 1.6ml

upgrade ones also hold 2.4ml called T8

In a couple months, the perfect clearo wil be in the US market. I'm having a colleague in China purchase and ship me a couple next week, and cant wait to try them out, as I love the big one...Kangertech Protank Mini......

• 2 weeks later...

Perfect clearomizer?

1. Flavor.

2. Easy refilling.

3. Easy coil changes

4. adjustable air hole size.from 1mm to 1.5mm (most 1.2 are too airy for me, some are just right).

5. Vapor (this is adjustable with the adjustable air hole)

6. Higher base or one piece construction so that it doesn't come apart in your pocket. The clearomizers to date, have too short of a base that holds the tank in place. The tanks are too easy to tilt out of whack and then they spill out all over your pocket or purse. Eliminate the tilting possibility and I'll kiss ya.

7. Optional pyrex tank styles for cracking flavors.

8. Protective covers for the pyrex tanks so they don't break when they topple over.

9. Did I mention Flavor for # 1 most important spot? Worth mentioning again. :) (adjustable airhole plays an important part with flavor too, as well as with vapor).