Hi everybody!

Srfrgrl

Hi, I'm Jenn! I've been lurking on this site for a couple of days, trying to learn about the world of vaping. I started e cigs 4 days ago, and have been loving them :-). No analogs since then. I am really excited that I have gone from using my asthma inhaler 4-5 times a day (even waking up in the middle of every night to use it) to not using it at all. I have tried everything to quit smoking. In my past quits, my asthma seemed to get worse. Not this time (knock on wood ;-))Vaping is amazing!

My only concern is that even though I'm not craving analogs, I seem to be having some of the withdrawal symptoms. I feel depressed and am starving, all the time. Just like if I quit smoking and nicotine all together. What gives? Has anyone else had similar experiences?

Thanks guys

Hello and welcome.What nic level are you using?You might not be getting whats required.I was worried about weight gain but have not had any problem ,been over 4 years.

I have also had a increase in appetite but I think for me it's mainly because food tastes better. I started on 16mg and have gone up to 24mg.but now I'm ok smoking 16mg. I do however vape more often than I smoked analogs but no relapse to analogs either.

Welcome to the wonderful world of vaping. Remember you are having withdrawal from more than just nicotine. And even though vaping simulates smoking it is quite different. It will take some time for your body to adapt to the changes. Focus on the benefits and positive things you may be experiencing.

That'll be .05 :-))

Make it a dime... Yep hang tough, first couple weeks have bumps in the road, but so worth it. I bought a lanyard and kept an ECig around my neck for the first month. Every time I got an itch I vaped it away!

She has a lanyard but does not like the weight around her neck. I on the other hand do not have a lanyard but keep mine in my hand if my eyes are open. With that said I take drags on it like a bear in a meat locker. Never set it down, never leave it and never give in to the smelly analogs.