I am looking for the ultimate setup

I am looking for the ultimate bang for the buck. Right now I have a C Vista and they send me the juice and 2 Vapes but I saw a guy in a store with a landyard and took the ultimate Vape proudly. There is so much out there I am looking for what works best and is most reliable. I trust you good people as I am new to this. I thought about making my own juice but really don't know because of the nicotine. I am not scared of going that route I just some good information from long time vapers as to what works best for them and where they got it. Any input will be most appreciated. Thanks.

The tricky thing about your question is knowing what you're looking for. That's something you have to answer for yourself.

Do you want a basic e-cig, eGo, or mod? Variable voltage or something straight-forward? What are you comfortable with holding in your hands, or carrying around in public?

You can ask a dozen vapers what their ultimate setup is, and you're going to receive two dozen answers. Every device has its dedicated fan base....and some of these fans can get quite zealous about their devices. I don't know how many times I see lost newbies looking for advice, only to get a hundred people screaming in favor of their preferred device with little regard to the needs of the person asking.

My best advice is to go to YouTube, and look up Pbusardo. He's a pretty big player in the Vaping community, and a trusted source of information. He put out a video at the beginning of this year called "The Beginners Guide to E-Cigarettes." My suggestion is for you to watch that, and let the information sink in.

At that point, you'll be armed with a better idea of what is out there, and what questions you should ask with regards to finding your ultimate setup.

Oh, in case you were wondering:

My setup consists of mechanical mods, and rebuildable atomizers. Personally, I have found this setup to be the most cost-effective, and reliable system. For a couple hundred bucks, you can amass enough gear to last you a couple years. And, if anything goes awry, it is almost always easily repaired as the entire system is only as good as you set it up, and maintain it.

However, I absolutely DO NOT recommend this setup for beginners. It requires a good deal of research, patience, attention to detail, and some experience vaping under your belt before even THINKING of going down that road!!!

When I started, I got a basic eGo / clearomizer combo. I highly recommend this setup to start with, and I still love and use mine to this day!!!

Thanks for the input that was what I was looking for someone to put me in the right direction. I am over the holding something in my hand phase and just want a reliable heavy duty delivery system. I have found a lot of items online and the local shop is good although he is a little high in price. But he got me started which was a very good start to getting off the real thing. Again thanks for your information I do appreciate it very much and will follow your lead.

Okay im not sure what your using now, and a lanyard is only 3 dollars, so it all depends on what your wanting

I use a large APV at home, and ego batts around town. Both use the same juice appliances, so it's easy

What's a cvista anybody, and do they send the juice bulk? And two vapes are ce4s?

I'm a noob myself, but I learn fast and don't mind spending cash as long as its for reasonably priced quality gear.

I'm finding I need a home setup and a portable one also, So I chose Ego gear since most parts will interchange with both setups.

At home I love the basic Ego-T 18650 holder with IMR cells inside.

I then run my favorite juice in a Pro-tank, And extra juices in Evod tanks. Its nice since both the small Evods and the larger Protank use the same coils. Today I should be picking up an Ego Twister to run the portable setup.

For around $200 I'm VERY happy and it seems to take just minor maintenance to keep it all going.

If you do not like the ego you can get a 3.7v box mod. These units are even smaller than you think. They are not the most sturdy units but very portable, powerful, and worth the price. http://www.foxyboxmods.com sells the mod for 19.99 plus shipping but has crappy batteries with his kits. I recommend getting batteries from lighthound http://www.lighthound.com/search.asp?keyword=14500&search=GO who has the 14500 for 7.50 a piece and a charger which will run you about 20 bucks but will charge different battery sizes. Always get the aw imr batteries the orangish ones.

A decent unit for at home could be a simple mod like the silver bullet which takes one 18650 and looks good with the 5/6 ml tanks on it. Besides that vamos, lavatubes along with a number of other devices are reasonably priced and all of them take either one 18650 or 2 18350. The vamo and lavatube are both variable voltage so you can run those at 5 volts safely just make sure you have around a 3ohm carto and you will be pumping out plumes of vapor.

Also if your looking for a good place to get juice mt vapor baker has 30ml juice for $7.49 and is great quality and made to order. You can also design your own juice and pick your pg/vg ratio. Keep it higher on the pg if your using tanks.

I know now that I knew nothing about Vaping. Thanks for all the good info. I am using the C Vista kit which has kept me off the analog for 2 days. Plus I got a evo from the local head shop which was good, but the transition was tough and this guy was more into selling other stuff. Ya know. You all been so nice to me and have offered so much information. I do appreciate all your input. I can't go back to the analog deal it will kill me. Thanks for the great information. I been hitting the web hard and have found a lot of good stuff.

+1 what CascadianExotics posted. I'm exactly the same, echo echo echo.

and like many said, I still use and enjoy the eGo Twist battery and the Vision Spinner battery with the Viva Nova clearomizer thingie on it. These have a dial that lets you vape from mild to oh baby, to suit your particular needs throughout the day, and the eliquid you're vaping.

I have no idea what the C vista is, and assume it's a mild battery, say 3.2volts. Which is great for getting started but it ain't nothing' like the3.7volt on up to 4.8volt that a Vision can give ya. These use a special type of pulsating volt that delivers an oomph uncomparable with regular battery types that you find in gas stations, malls, tv, wherever. The Spinner lets you spin the dial from 3.7volts up to 4.8... most of us like 3.8 to 4.2 range on the dial. It depends on the liquid and the time of the day. I think I'm repeating myself. oy! Time to stop typing and post it.

See, there are many kind of branded setups are availabe. Dont go for cut rates policies or offers they might harm you. research on it with your locality and then try. Toss the carto's and get a vision vivi nova ... hassle free and cheap to maintain.
No punching or whatever... every few weeks twist a new coilhead in and your done. I am a hard vapor, and getting services from ecigarettesWorld Ireland.