where do you vape?

Since I stopped smoking almost a month ago I noticed I vape more frequently but I guess part of that is I no longer take "smoke breaks". I vape just about anywhere and all the time. Playing xbox, watching tv etch. What about the rest of you?

Everywhere and anywhere. My productivity at work is far higher since my "smoke break" consists of me grabbing my PV and hitting the button. So far I have vaped in a hospital room with the permission of my cardiologist, in my office at work, in bathrooms at restaurants and on an airplane, in our "non smoking" condo at the beach, all places I would have to go outside before. I also stop at the store a LOT less.

The thing I love the most beyond that are the "Man you smell a lot better" and my boss commented my office now smells like scented candles instead of an ash tray.

I love vaping. Going to buy a vv battery on Saturday. Not sure what would be an upgrade. Using ego style battery with dct with a boge style carto. I want more vapor and don't mind less throat hit. I vape just about anywhere analogs can't go.

Not a ton more vapor production but I use 80-20 and am not concerned about clouds of vapor its plenty but better throat hit for sure. I use Kanger T2 sometimes called Ego CC Longwick Clearomizers. I generally use my stock batteries for fruit and minty flavors and my spinner for tobacco and spicier flavors.

One of the coolest things about Vaping nowadays is that it is becoming more accepted. Finally, vaping has found a real presence due to some of the bigger players (Blu, Njoy, and now Fin) running prime-time television advertisements. Of course, there will always be a few people who are still of the "it has the word 'cigarette' in the product title, so it must be bad" mentality. And, just as the sight of an e-cig prompts questions from the curious, it will also draw ire from people....mostly current smokers, and the ex-smokers that quit "the hard way," and view e-cigs as "cheating." Thankfully, that mainstream presence coupled with the dedication of those who take time to educate, and the vapers who abide by societal courtesy, few people even care about being in the proximity of an e-cig anymore. Not to say that being a human fog machine will not attract any attention. Being so comfortable with your Vaping toys at home that you forget to trade out your mod for your less conspicuous eGo when going out in public can have unexpected results. Trust when I say that if you're blowing obnoxiously voluminous clouds off a Genny sitting on a full-size mech right in full public view....you most certainly will immediately become a subject of curiosity. A quick walk to the corner store preceded by a brain-fart is all it takes. Just keep it chill, and eventually we will be allowed the same freedoms smokers were once tolerated!!!

Edited by CascadianExotics

I second what bcartervol98 said. I'm a nurse so it is so nice knowing I don't smell like an ashtray to my patients. And my boss is so happy I quit smoking cigarettes she lets me vape in my office. Much nicer and more productive then having to go outside for cigarette breaks.

I vape all over the place, some places more discreetly than others. Love to vape when I drive. I have to watch it on long drives because I no longer have a gauge (a cigarette). I tend to chain vape in a car.

the best part about having a portable vaporizer is the reason alone of vaping at any given time or place. The real question is where don't or can't you vape?

My former employee to this day does not allow vaping but you can dip in the building. Bs if you ask me. Dip sitting in a cup is nastier than analogs, and vaping is just bliss :)

My former employee to this day does not allow vaping but you can dip in the building. Bs if you ask me. Dip sitting in a cup is nastier than analogs, and vaping is just bliss :)

That is just stupid if you ask me. Dipping is one of the more disgusting things I see people do. I am lucky my employer sees the value in me quitting smoking and is very supportive of me vaping in the workplace.

Glad he's your former employer...

Yeah agreed, I quit working there because if the politics in the plant. Who ever kissed the most a$$ could get away with murder. Currently I am remodeling my wifes childhood home, its down to bare 2x4's on the inside. at least I can vapor all I want in the house. I'm really thankful her grandmother is providing all materials I need. Now if I had the cash to order juices and such I would be in heaven.but like I mentioned I need another battery so I pray I have enough juice to last another week.

Yeah agreed, I quit working there because if the politics in the plant. Who ever kissed the most *** could get away with murder. Currently I am remodeling my wifes childhood home, its down to bare 2x4's on the inside. at least I can vapor all I want in the house. I'm really thankful her grandmother is providing all materials I need. Now if I had the cash to order juices and such I would be in heaven.but like I mentioned I need another battery so I pray I have enough juice to last another week.

Dude PM me your address and I will send you some of the flavors I am not going to use. I gave most of them away but I bet I can come up with 30-50ml of assorteds I no longer use. No postage necessary, I am happy to help you out.

I Vape wherever I am except college but then I still do in my car. They banned all forms of delivery. At work I have a work truck which has turned into the Vape mobile. This is day one of no analog and it is going very well. I vape in the house and am trying to switch my wife over from analogs. That is great Patricia about your boss letting you vape in your office.

I Vape wherever I am except college but then I still do in my car. They banned all forms of delivery. At work I have a work truck which has turned into the Vape mobile. This is day one of no analog and it is going very well. I vape in the house and am trying to switch my wife over from analogs. That is great Patricia about your boss letting you vape in your office.

I have found even if it were banned there is very little risk of "getting caught" since there is no smell or lingering smoke. When at a restaurant or at a venue that is 100% Non Smoking I usually step to the bathroom.

I vape frequently in front of non nicotine dependent people and forget I'm getting my fix. Most are curious as to what I'm doing and comment with "wow that smells great". I had this guy at my wifes job last night ask if he could try my pv. Let him have a rip after explaining how to take a toot and he said his wife needs 10's so his clothes stopped smelling bad.also have him this place to look at so maybe his wife will feel at home here with us vapers.

I pretty much vape everywhere. At my computer, working, grocery shopping (Hey, if you're going to bring all ten of your annoying, misbehaving, screaming kids with you, I'm going to vape), in the strip club, at night clubs, at computer gaming LANs...you name it. I'm like Thomas the Tank Engine.

That's the beauty of E-cigarettes. You can have it anywhere anytime and with anyone, coz it'll not going to harm anyone. You can get addicted to E-cigarette at certain extent but you won't get hurt. Hurt means, the nicotine vapor is for only keeping your mind thinking that you are smoking a real cigarette but you are not smoking a real one!

I used to be a regular smoker too, but when i started smoking e cigs i'm very better now. I've felt my body grown stronger than before, where i was not even able to walk few miles, now i can.

I'm still not vaping in public all that much yet. I guess I'm still used to not smoking at all, that a lot of times, it doesn't even occur to me to try vaping just anywhere. The most public place I've vaped so far was just last weekend at the Susan B. Komen Race For The Cure. Before the race, I was a little hesitant to vape, but knew I "needed" to so I did. After the race, it didn't matter to me, I wasn't shy at all, I don't think I even thought about it, I just did...I guess I was just happy to have finished the race and still be alive!! LOL