What's the best website to get Dekang e liquid?

I get mine from LiteCigUSA and EcigBestsave ,they have lots of tobacco flavors and the price is pretty reasonable. For larger quantities Madvapes has 50 ml bottles for less per ml but the flavor is a little on the weak side to me.

I vape several "top shelf" juices from various vendors, but Dekang's DK-Blend (formerly DK-TAB) is still one of my favorite e-liquids.

When it's in stock, VapeLite.info has one of the best deals I've found...$10 for five 10 ml. bottles + a flat $3 shipping. If they're out, email them and ask when their next shipment will arrive.

MadVapes.com has a comparable deal on 50 ml. bottles, too.

If all else fails, evcigarettes.com has Dekang juices at a slightly higher price, but they offer bulk discounts on 5 bottles or more. From their website:

Buy your favorite Flavor in Bulk and Save $$$!

10mL $4.95 | 30mL (10mL x 3) $12.96 | 50mL (10mL x 5) $19.95

*Discount is automatically taken off when 3 or more of the same E-Liquid Flavor is added into your shopping cart | See each product description for details

You'll probably notice that some flavors of Dekang juices (like DK-Blend/DK-TAB) are often out of stock at many online retailers...that ought to tell you just how popular they really are. Dekang maintains a substantially dominant market share worldwide (90% by some estimates, probably including some that are just re-branded and marked up by mom & pop stores).

As a side note, some folks just don't have great confidence in a product unless they pay more for it.

Edited by Rixter

I vape several "top shelf" juices from various vendors, but Dekang's DK-Blend (formerly DK-TAB) is still one of my favorite e-liquids.

When it's in stock, VapeLite.info has one of the best deals I've found...$10 for five 10 ml. bottles + a flat $3 shipping. If they're out, email them and ask when their next shipment will arrive.

MadVapes.com has a comparable deal on 50 ml. bottles, too.

If all else fails, evcigarettes.com has Dekang juices at a slightly higher price, but they offer bulk discounts on 5 bottles or more. From their website:

Buy your favorite Flavor in Bulk and Save $$$!

10mL $4.95 | 30mL (10mL x 3) $12.96 | 50mL (10mL x 5) $19.95

*Discount is automatically taken off when 3 or more of the same E-Liquid Flavor is added into your shopping cart | See each product description for details

You'll probably notice that some flavors of Dekang juices (like DK-Blend/DK-TAB) are often out of stock at many online retailers...that ought to tell you just how popular they really are. Dekang maintains a substantially dominant market share worldwide (90% by some estimates, probably including some that are just re-branded and marked up by mom & pop stores).

As a side note, some folks just don't have great confidence in a product unless they pay more for it.

My issue with Dekang isn't that it's cheap. It's that there aren't any VG heavy blends (I'm slightly PG sensitive, can't handle it in ratios over 50%), they use artificial flavors (some artificial flavors give me massive migraines, and I don't need that considering I'm already on prescription meds for migraine prevention), they just don't taste authentic (to me, I've seen other vapers claim their flavors are spot on so *shrug*), and to a lesser degree... they're from China (I'm not really opposed to Chinese products, but I figure I can at the very least buy USA juices and help support some American family out there). Anyway, my point is some people don't like Dekang for a lot more reasons than just that they're cheap. I buy cheap juice... just not Dekang (Mt. Baker Vapor to be specific).

My issue with Dekang isn't that it's cheap. It's that there aren't any VG heavy blends...

While commonly sold in an 80PG/20VG blend based on vendor requests, Dekang juices are available in 100% PG, 100% VG, and 50/50 blends at evcigarettes.com and a few other places around the web.

...they use artificial flavors...

If I had to vape a natural VG e-juice, I'd have to go DIY so I could manipulate the flavor levels, as I've yet to try an all natural and organic VG liquid that wasn't too bland for me to want to buy more of, but I am open to suggestions...hit me.

Edited by Rixter

While commonly sold in an 80PG/20VG blend based on vendor requests, Dekang juices are available in 100% PG, 100% VG, and 50/50 blends at evcigarettes.com and a few other places around the web.

If I had to vape a natural VG e-juice, I'd have to go DIY so I could manipulate the flavor levels, as I've yet to try an all natural and organic VG liquid that wasn't too bland for me to want to buy more of, but I am open to suggestions...hit me.

MBV, which I mentioned earlier, as well as other vendors like Vapor Chef, allows you to add extra flavor shots for 25 cents each. Their PG heavy juice though never tastes bland to me and tastes like my 50% VG juice with an extra flavor shot. As for my 50% VG juice, it seems the VG does make the flavor more bland, so I always get an extra shot of flavor added to it to bring it up to the PG heavy juice's level. But yeah... how bland your juice is really depends on the vendor. For me, I would never shop with a vendor that doesn't give me the extra flavor shot option, as I have found a lot of flavors that are naturally lighter tasting often require an extra shot or two to really match up with the others.

Thanks for the tip on where to find 100% VG Dekang. I have yet to try a 100% VG blend. MBV offers 100% VG but I haven't bought any yet because I worry about not getting enough shots of flavor or the juice being too thick for my Vivi Nova tank to vape it properly. I keep hoping to get a sample from them that is 100% VG but they always seem to pick PG heavy blends for their sample flavors (I don't blame them for this, a heavier VG blend would require more flavor just to make it taste as good as the PG kind).

http://zainy.net/26-genuine-cheapest-dekang-e-liquid-whoesale-china

zainy.net ships from china and it takes a few weeks but it is pretty cheap and you choose 100% vg, 100% pg or 50/50. They also have probably over 100 flavors to choose from you just have to look at the list and select other flavors and put in the message at checkout. You can get 5 X 10 ml for $12.50, 5 X 30 ml for $20.50, 5 X 50 ml for $27.00. They also have hangsen where I get ry4 from and they have 10 X 50ml for $43.00.

• 10 months later...

Mount baker vapor is extremely customizable in their liquid ordering.they have tons of flavors AND as ladybug said they throw in samples. Their prices are the best I've found.

Huge Mt Baker fan. I find their juices are great quality for the price. Especially with added flavor as mentioned. In my opinion Mt Baker is the best out there for an every day vaper on a budget.

• 5 years later...