Vamo features?

So, I got a new Vamo. This is my first official mod. I have been using ego batteries for the past year. It came with a battery and the device and nothing else. Does anyone have a link to directions for this thing? It seems like it is just too much for the CE4 I have been using. Does anyone have a suggestion on what kind of tank I should use with the Vamo?

Basic Vamo V2 Operating Instructions:

Note: when you first put a battery in, the display screen might flash on & off, the unit is NOT on.
You must click the larger “fire” button quickly 5 times to turn the Vamo on, and off manually.

Battery(s) goes into unit positive (+) side first.

Screw on end cap.

Press larger button 5 times quickly to turn unit on / off.

Important:
Press and hold either left button (-) OR right button (+) 10 seconds to switch to:
RMS mode (NO2) – Recommended

Or to AVG mode (NO1) – For advanced users only!
** RMS mode (NO2) mode is highly recommended for use! **

Press right button (+) to increase voltage (v), left button (-) to decrease voltage.

Press and hold the smaller right button (+) 2 seconds for ohm reading of atomizer/cartomizer.

Press and hold the smaller left button (-) 2 seconds for remaining voltage of internal battery.

Press and hold both right and left button (- and +):
for 3 seconds to switch from voltage output & wattage power.

Voltage is variable from 3.0 volts to 6.0 volts, in .1 increments
Wattage is variable from 3.0 watts to 15.0 watts, in .5 increments

Found this also:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/attachments/vamo/160441d1355535080-vamo-vv-vw-v2-user-manual-download-vamo_vv_vw_mod_v2_user_guide.pdf

It seems like it is just too much for the CE4 I have been using. Does anyone have a suggestion on what kind of tank I should use with the Vamo?

Shouldn't be.

Press and hold both right and left button (- and +):

for 3 seconds to switch from voltage output & wattage power.

Wattage is variable from 3.0 watts to 15.0 watts, in .5 increments

Then start low.

Carto tanks seem to be popular with variable power mod users....go to www.ibtanked.com and look around. You will not find any other quality glass, pyrex, or fused quartz DCTs for around $25 to $30. Also, the ViVi Nova tanks, and Kanger ProTank are also popular choices, and look really nice sitting on a mod.

• 2 months later...

A Vivi Nova is bigger version of the CE4, CE5 and the wicks can be replace. Be carefull buyin just any tank. Some tanks are for people that have been vaping for a lone time and some are just pieces of junk. I wouldn't buy a DCT tank until you have a little more exposure to the "world of attys". I use drip type attys some small and some big. But if you don't like to put drops in more often then move into those slowly. Go to Youtube and look at the reviews of whatever tank you decide on. The Vamo was a good choice and 1/3rd the price of the Pro Vari and half the price of all the rest. I have 2 of them and love them. Good luck and keep on vaping.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...