CE4 Clearomizers

I just received my order from Fasttech for 2 packages of CE4 clearomizers that were costing me between $3.99-$5.95 a piece for $1.34 each! They seem to work just fine. They are shipped from Hong Kong. I've only used one so far but they are the same product that other sites sell for much more. It takes about 2 weeks to ship so I ordered another batch right away. At this price they become disposable and I don't have to go through cleaning them and then reusing them and finding out that they don't work or make my eliquid taste terrible. I am SUPER happy about this!

12 clearomizers with shipping was $16.16

Edited by Suzicube

Plus I like the T2 better and after unit cost its about $2 every 2 weeks or so to keep em like new. I only buy from domestic sources. The stuff may be made overseas but what isn't?

Good deal right there.Of course someones children won't get a meal here in the states.I don't begrudge suppliers a fair markup as they provide a valuable service to us.

Well, since all I use are clearomizers, for $1.34 a piece I'm okay with that.

I also like the T2s. Haven't tried the bottom feeders yet. SureVapes has the best price on T2s, $4 each for package of 5. Currently using about 12 to experiment with different flavors. After I find a few flavors to use as my go-to flavors, I will experiment with different delivery systems.

The stuff may be made overseas but what isn't?
Plenty of stuff made here.... HH .357 and Cisco (sp?) spec atomizers. Precise plus and ela mods Empire mods and drip shields Zen Z-attys and Zenisis hybrids I'm sure that's not all, but its what I know of off the top of my head, LOL!!! I get what you're saying, though. And, I have my fair share of Chinese made crap in my vape box. But, I'll support Stateside suppliers and juice makers, unless otherwise impossible to do so (like getting my hands on a Poldiac :p ).

Plenty of stuff made here.... HH .357 and Cisco (sp?) spec atomizers. Precise plus and ela mods Empire mods and drip shields Zen Z-attys and Zenisis hybrids I'm sure that's not all, but its what I know of off the top of my head, LOL!!! I get what you're saying, though. And, I have my fair share of Chinese made crap in my vape box. But, I'll support Stateside suppliers and juice makers, unless otherwise impossible to do so (like getting my hands on a Poldiac :p ).

I run a GM Automotive Group. When we redesigned our showroom we tried to find TVs and Monitors made and assembled in the USA. There were none.

And I have never heard of any of that stuff you listed lol. I cannot see myself migrating from the T2-Vision Spinner combo. I am a find what works and stick with it guy. Its low maintenance, cheap to replace and have extras, and does the job. Not sure what else I could ask for. My Spinner just went on the charger that I started using Tuesday night almost at bedtime. I am getting 36 hours or so out of one charge. I see no need to have any more than 2 of those and my egot 1000mah backups lol, but thats just me. The Mods and stuff seem like a lot of work and I have more than enough of that already. I have to make time to fill my tanks.

Everyone has their preferences, and the right to their own opinions. However...... You sound a lot like my buddy that got me into Vaping, LOL!!! Absolute refusal to deviate from the known routine. He sang the same song, and refused to even so much as look at anything other than his eGo C setup (even chastised me for doing a ton of research chasing my perfect vape)....until it gave out. Now he's REALLY happy with his K100 that I recommended. In all honesty, mods...especially mechanicals...aren't that hard to use, or maintain once properly set up. Both my buddy and I work multiple jobs, go to school full-time, play music, have our hobbies (he's an avid brewer, and I breed exotic animals), and still find time to fill a carto tank, rebuild an atomizer, and occasionally clean the contacts on our mechanical mods. Not trying to bash you, or tell you to change your routine, or anything....but, it NEVER hurts to live a little, have fun, go out on a limb, and enjoy life, LOL!!! :D

Edited by CascadianExotics

Oh I am not afraid to go out on a limb. I started vaping 45 days ago today, and have been analog free since. I bought a cheap stick set, then got the EGO T starter kit with 1000mah batteries, then went to the spinner all in a month and a half. All I can say is it satisfies me and I actually at this point have 0 cravings. I also said I wouldnt buy another boat when I got my 18' runabout but now there is a 28' cruiser in my slip and a bass boat in my driveway. I will never say never, but everyone has different reasons for vaping. For me it was to find a substitute for smoking analogs that would quench my cravings. I do not even know what a lot of the stuff you talked about it lol, but I am sure I will eventually expand my vaping horizons but really love the thought of buying a pair of $25 batteries that do as well as the Spinners do and when one dies, throw it away and buy another one.

Not to hijack the thread, but what are the advantages of a mod over a battery like a Spinner?

As to further hijack the thread, I am also a herp enthusiast and my son genetically got the bug. He has an albino tangerine Honduran, a piebald ball python, an amelanistic corn, and an ornate box turtle. All were rescued from being abandoned in apartments in my area and dorms at the local college. Animal control has be on speed dial, I have rescued and relocated over 50 herps in the last year. I used to be a partner in Mid South Herpetological Supply back in the 90s when Crutchfield and others were just starting to get into the specialty Boas and Pythons and I had the pleasure of holding the first Leucistic Burmese Python documented way back in the day.

Edited by bcartervol98

Congrats on your 45 days!!! Simple answer is that a mod is essentially a tube that takes a more generic battery. A simple, well-built mechanical will take a few drops, and some general abuse while shielding your battery. Simple to fix, simple to use, and virtually limitless possibilities once you know a bit about what you can put on or in the mod. Besides, the batteries only cost around $10 a piece, have a capacity of around 2000+ mAh, and last for a long time!!! Also, I have a thread in the Lounge dedicated to herpers here on the forum. Post up some of your beauties, and discuss herps there!!!

Edited by CascadianExotics

Just as a warning, those CE4s sold on FastTech are Chinese knockoffs and thus, the ohms vary a lot from one to the next. The pack I ordered never went above a 2.8ohm reading... some of them were 2.0ohm, one was a 1.9ohm. Personally I didn't like them because they didn't seem to agree with my naturally flavored 50/50 juice... about halfway through the tank I would have to empty it because it would start burning the juice and left it tasting extremely nasty.