Got me thinking...

So, I ended up running out of my favorite juices and I'm now stuck vaping either the Blu vanilla carts that I bought at a convenience store, or stuff from my stashed "last resort" bag. In that bag, I mostly have stuff that is a higher nic level than my body is comfortable with. Most of this stuff is about 5 months old and I was wondering... Will liquid nicotine degrade and lose some strength over time? The fact that some of the liquids have darkened over time got me curious about what may be happening to the nic levels.

• 4 weeks later...

Most of what i have read suggests 2 years shelf life but i suppose how it is kept is a significant factor. I dont think nic degrades as far as potency.

If you have a local shop get some flavorless and mix it

I did the opposite, at first I ordered 16-18mg in 50-50 (Now realizing 24mg 80-20 is where it is at for me)and realized it wasnt enough throat hit and nicotine to get rid of my cravings so I ordered some 36mg unflavored PG and mix to raise the nicotine and throat hit. It has worked like a charm and since I ordered extra flavor in my first couple orders before I knew what I liked it has worked like a charm.