Where have you been all my life?

Bebop

Hello vapers !

Almost 3 weeks now without a ciggy.....it's a miracle, I tell you.

No more stigma, no more hiding, slinking around, ducking out for a smoke. No more stinky clothes, horrible breath....the list goes on. I didn't believe it was possible. I've always hated being a "smoker" and lumped into being one of "them", not to mention paying outrageous prices for premium cigarettes and funding gawd knows what organization through heavy taxes....

I had no idea this community even existed until an acquaintance "lit up" and I did a double take.... WTF is that? My eGO was born. I actually threw away my last two ciggies when it arrived...and I haven't looked back. And what's better is I KNOW I won't go back. I'm satisfied and happy and feeling better already.

Thank you to all the vaping community for fighting for this and promoting it and protecting it. I am grateful for your dedication and conviction as well as your helpful advice. I am happy to be among you and I honestly don't know that I'll be a vaper for life. But I do know that I'll stand by you and support you even if I choose to give it up eventually.

For now, happy vaping!

Welcome and congrats on giving up the analogs.

You've found a great place to hang out, lots of great people ready to help and answer and questions you may have.

Good luck and happy vaping.