Different nicotine strengths for day/night? Informal poll

I'm a bit of an insomniac (mostly just up and down all night), and I find myself using one flavor/strength (a tobacco blend called "Desert Ship" 24mg during the day) and switching to another for the overnight hours (a chocolate hazelnut 18mg). Does anyone else do this or am I alone out here? Just looking for some kindred spirits out there. One advantage is that, in the morning when I switch back to the 24mg, I do get that "buzz" from my first one or two vapes that I'd been chasing with the conventional ciggies for years. So someone, anyone, tell me I'm not the only one out there who does this.

I'm thinking about doing that in the near future. I've been using the 24 mg day and night - I usually end up vaping more heavily at night when I'm sitting around and I'm having wild and crazy nicotine induced dreams. It is definitely something to consider! Being so new at quitting the analogs, I've still got major cravings - but it's getting better all the time....

Well, Maskwoman sounds like she has the opposite problem - needing a higher strength at night. Nothing wrong with that, though. I just thought switching to the 18's at night would give my body the nic it craves without actually getting too woken up. It's working well for me so far, plus the different flavor at night lets my body know it's still in "sleep-mode." And again, that morning buzz with my first couple (and sometimes 3!) vapes (I don't know what you'd call the equivalent of 3 cigarettes) of 24's is a definite plus.