vivi nova rebuildable atomizers

jsr27

i was talking to one of my hometown vapor store workers and i asked him what ohm replacement head he recommends for the vamo vv/vw. he says a 3ohm but i cant find any 3ohm attys. all i see is 1.8,2.4 and 2.8. whats your opinon on this. also should i use a dual coil tank and if so whats the best for the vamo.thanks

The 2.8 ones will range anywhere from 2.4 to 3.2 ... the 2.8 is a "ballpark" guesstimate most of the time. Whenever you set one on your vamo, check the resistance first, adjust your volts to suit, (or set your watts to suit) and vape away.

I would shy away from dual coils, most VV's don't like the dual coiled attys/cartos.

Oh, and as an aside:

The Viva's are great, they're easy to refill, and easy to change out the coil heads. But, they are not sweatshirt pocket friendly. I only use them occasionally, (I'm a ss rba fan), but every time I have used them, the tank tilts enough to come off, leaving me with empty tank syndrome, and gooey pocket. They're probably fine in a shirt pocket tho. I don't know. Just a headsup, not a deal breaker.

Any resistance will work. Just get whatever you want. I lean more towards the 1.8 or 2.4. Really makes no difference. Some may say it effects the flavor but if you're wicking silica it honestly doesn't matter.