Dripping set-up

Okay i am looking to start dripping i currently use a vamo with a tank set up and a few ego-t 1100 mah with clearomizers and a omg pv mod with whatever i choose that day. but a buddy of mine says that dripping is a great way to vape so i am asking all of you that drip to point me to a few really nice set ups to drip with.

I use diff brands, paying more attention to ohms than labels.

Others with a better basis of comparison may want to chime in here.

The 1.8ohm came from EmpireMods

The 2.4ohm came from AtomicVapors

The 3ohm came from MyVaporStore

Of all them only the EmpireMods one didn't have the bridge.

I like to drip with Joye 306 atties.They come with a plastic cover so you don't have to buy a drip tip and it is easy to drip directly onto the bridge as opposed to trying to hit the bridge in a 510 or 901 atty.The Joye 510 and DSE 901 and 801 atties are good for dripping but you hasta buy a drip tip and it is easier to flood because the bridge is an inch away from the opening.

Edited by mcquinn

If you wanna try some good drip atties that won't break the bank, VapeLite.info has Boge 510 atomizers in standard and low resistance for $3.50...that is if Tameiki hasn't bought up all their stock in one whack again. :X Shipping on small orders is currently $3

I didn't...not this time. lol Looks like they still have 9 more in the 2.0 ohm low resistance atties. :lol:

Like Rixter said I'm very partial to the Boge 2.0 ohm atomizers. Add an Empiremods eGo drip shield and a 510 drip tip and you're in business. These atomizers come with a "drip tip" type of top so you don't need to get a drip tip unless you want to. The tip that comes with this atomizer is pretty good because it doesn't let the juice come back up into your mouth when you take a drag.

So i took Tameiki's advise and ordered some

2 ea. BOGE 510LR +-2.0 OHM ATOMIZER 2 ea. BOGE 510 +-3.0 OHM ATOMIZER (black)

gonna give this a try i have a drip sleeve and a drip tip coming so i guess my next question is will i need one for each new flavor i know with mu cartos and clearos that if you use two different flavors it seems you cant get rid of them lol

The beauty of direct dripping is that you can use the same atomizer with similar flavors. Right now I'm going between Blueberry and Strawberry Shortcake without having to change anything. There's a little bit of crossover when I change flavors but it's pretty minimal and doesn't last long.

Changing between very strong or different flavors can get...interesting. For stronger flavors like coffee, changing to a light fruit flavor gives me a prolonged fruity coffee flavor. Bleh.

I keep fruit flavors together, coffee flavors, various bakery flavors in separate atomizers. Hope that helps. :)

Okay, let's see if I can do this right. :)

This first pic is (from left to right), Vision Spinner 1300 mAh with Empire Mod drip shield, universal drip tip with a regular drip tip on top. The next two are both Spinners of the 900 mAh and same set up. The blue one is an eGo 650 pass through and same set up. The black drip shield is a new addition from Empire Mods that I just got.

photonds.jpg

This next pic is without the drip shields or drip tips

noshield.jpg

And this one has two drip tips

noshieldwithdriptip.jpg

The second from the left's atomizer is a 1.8 ohm 510 atomizer that I got from my local brick and mortar store. All the other atomizers are the Boge 2.0 ohm from Vapelite. :)

As you can see I'm a little partial to the Vision Spinners. I do have a 1100 Twist that I use on the go but prefer the Spinners for direct dripping because I can actually see what volt I'm at without having to go to extreme measures. :D

Oh. And the first two from the left I'm using ECBlend's Feels Like a Nut flavor alternating with their Chocolate Malt, Vanilla Malt and/or Dulce de Leche. The Spinner with the blue drip tip is the blueberry flavor alternating with Strawberry Shortcake. The blue eGo battery is the tropical punch alternating with Dragon's Blood.

Edited by Tameiki

Thanks for all the pics, Tam, they make nice visual aids.

I have one of those universal adapters too...

Did you ever put all 4 universals together and make a PV you can use like a light saber??

Got to say that I love the boge 2.0 attys I got them in the mail Tuesday and I have not screwed anything

Else on my mod since

Yeah, that's pretty much been my reaction to them too. :D

Did you by chance also get a drip shield to go with the atomizer?

In a brand new atty I use around six drops then about three to four drops after that. I'm a terrible over-dripper, which is why the drip shields are so wonderful. They're very forgiving that way. :)

Sorry, Late to the party, Tam is a good teacher !! :animier:

dripping (once you get the hang of it) is my sweet spot !!

It's because of Kitsune that I got the courage to try dripping. She was a great source of information and encouragement. :D