E juice smells like a hospital?

kygal

I am new at this, and have been experimenting with different flavors. I smoke menthol and ordered several types of minty ones from E Liquid Markets. They had the strangest smell to them, almost like a hospital. Taste wasn't good at all. I had picked up some from my local vaping shop in a Peppermint candy, but had hoped to find a better deal on line. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Let the juices steep for a while and then try again. By steeping, that means to let it sit in a dark place, usually with the cap off so it can breathe. Some of mine take up to a week (or more) of steeping before it tastes like it should. Hope that helps! :)

Jeff has 18 different menthols (wordupecig.com). the MT menthol (in my case, 36 mg PG) is really good. I have a bottle of the 'Marboro Menth' that I like, but not as much as the MT. the latter I dont see him carrying anymore. I suggest trying a sampler pack of all of them (which is what im going to do right now!) .

• 2 months later...

I find Dekang liquid, that's all eliquidmarket carries, to be disgusting, chemical tasting, and the worst of all I have tried. I suggest trying a different supplier. My favorite is Sweet-Vapes.com and VapeDudes.com in that order. People also really seem to like Mt Baker Vapors but I haven't tried them yet. A bit more expensive than eliquidmarket but you get what you pay for.