Velvet Vapors Sweet Tarts and Velvet Vanilla

Lyrical

I'm very impressed with my first order from Velvet Vapors so far! I ordered online late on Sunday, March 3rd and received my order today, Thursday, March 7th.

I ordered a 5 - 3mL sampler in Orange Creamsicle, Papaya, Root Beer, Sweet Tarts and Spiced Rum. I also ordered a 30mL of Velvet Vanilla. They also included two 3mL samples with my order, French Toast and Dulce de Leche. All are the 50/50 Velvet Blend in 18mg.

I've only been able to try 3 of the flavors tonight. The Velvet Vanilla is highly recommended on their website, that's why I went with a 30mL bottle of it right off the bat. I'm so glad I did, it's excellent, exactly what I've been looking for in the other 4 vanillas I've ordered from other companies. This is definitely a keeper! It's a strong, heavy vanilla that's great alone. I'm sure it'll be great mixed with other flavors too.

Sweet Tarts is great too. It's stronger than the other sweet tart flavor I've tried. Again, exactly what I was looking for.

The Root Beer surprised me. I like root beer but I wasn't sure if it'd make a good vape or not, I guess because I didn't like the cola flavor I've tried. (Yeah, I know, that makes no sense to me either...) I was pleasantly surprised to find out it does make a good vape and I do like it!

So all three of these are keepers and I will definitely order them again. I can't wait to get more cartos so I can try the rest of the flavors I got!

• 2 weeks later...

turns out im not a fan of anything that came in my sample pack. :(

I'm sorry! Turns out, I'd only re-order the Velvet Vanilla for sure and maybe the Sweet Tart. The others I ended up giving away to my neighbor.

I really liked their Vanilla as well, and have ordered a 30ml bottle as well. I have tried others from them, and they are all smoothe, but the Vanilla is really the only one I wanted again. The Caramel was really good too, possibly worth taking a chocolate and caramel mix. May try more later on.

I also like their mixed PG/VG (50/50). nice and smoothe and doesnt clog up my clearos.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines