Introducing an all new automatic VV ecig! We are giving away 3 for FREE!

BHam

I would like to thank the academy...

Seriously, BHam, thanks a lot. I plan to do exactly what I said I'd do in at that's test and review it, and then give it to someone deserving. If I like it, I'll try to send some business your way.

Now I can't honestly tell people that I've never won anything before...

auto-dial-a-volt.png

...'cause I won this.

Cool. :yes

Edited by Rixter

grab one of the v4l starter kits. if you sign up for their newsletter thru email they run weekly sales. their auto batts and and WOW carto's are a real good combo. warm vapor, good flavors. for a newbie it's a well rounded kit. they seem overpriced but like i said if you catch one of their weekly sales it all evens out. very user friendly, good customer service and a good starter product.

grab one of the v4l starter kits. if you sign up for their newsletter thru email they run weekly sales. their auto batts and and WOW carto's are a real good combo. warm vapor, good flavors. for a newbie it's a well rounded kit. they seem overpriced but like i said if you catch one of their weekly sales it all evens out. very user friendly, good customer service and a good starter product.

Thanks, I'll check them out. Both my sis and brother in law are bad chain smokers, and when I brought the idea up to them, they liked the idea of not worrying about pushing a button to turn it on. Hey-whatever it takes to help them off analogs!