Bottom Coils

Brian

I'll throw my two cents in here:

I just got two of the Tabac BCC clearos last week (from VapeGeek, my first ever order with them). I hate to disagree with anyone, but I really enjoyed the flavor using with my eGo battery, never got a dry hit.

But here's the catch: After less than a week's use, vapor production is down and now every juice I put in there has a pronounced burnt flavor. I admit, I'm probably categorized as a heavy vaper, but c'mon. A week? Oh, and it drips out of the top right after I refill it (you have to invert the carto and fill it from the bottom). Just one big drop as you re-insert the metal tube, but enough to make a nice stain if you're not careful.

We'll see how long the second one lasts. . .

Tameiki posted this in another thread...

http://tasteyourjuice.com/wordpress/2013/01/09/will-the-real-kanger-t3-please-stand-up/

I guess as with everything new, it'll be worth giving another try in a few months after China makes improvements based on market feedback.

Blu may be right about my sucking. LOL! If I'm not get adequate vapor, I'm sure I do suck longer and harder than usual.

I may give the nano a try, but they just don't hold enough juice. Still love the Vivi Nova though.

Well, my nano popped today after only running about 2mls through it. Pretty awful burnt flavor, i forget what it measures out at resistance wise, i had it on the spinner at about 3.8v which it was comfortable with. Then cranked it up to about 4v and apparently that burnt the wicks or something cuz after that it tasted like **** on any voltage.

Pretty disappointed with the fact it couldn't even handle 4v. Hopefully it was just the one, i plan to try more because it was a good vape for a few days but i literally only had it 3 days and only ran a few ml's through it. Hopefully the next go is better.

Good to know that running the Nano at higher voltages isn't a good idea. After reading your post it occurred to me that I've not gone higher than 3.8 v with mine as that seemed to be the sweet spot for the chocolate malt e-liquid I had in it. I'm on week three and 4.5 mls with this current one. :)

Based on some other reviews, I decided to give the EVOD another shot. Been using one for 3 days now and have to change my opinion of it. Started using one Saturday morning and have been using it since then. It takes about 2 tanks to break it in good. I've been able to creep the voltage up to 4.1V on my Twist without any issues. Put it on my eVic and 4.1V is 8.8 watts. I'm really starting to like it now.

Well, my nano popped today after only running about 2mls through it. Pretty awful burnt flavor, i forget what it measures out at resistance wise, i had it on the spinner at about 3.8v which it was comfortable with. Then cranked it up to about 4v and apparently that burnt the wicks or something cuz after that it tasted like **** on any voltage.

Pretty disappointed with the fact it couldn't even handle 4v. Hopefully it was just the one, i plan to try more because it was a good vape for a few days but i literally only had it 3 days and only ran a few ml's through it. Hopefully the next go is better.

Been a day now since I got the Nanos. Got 10 of 'em: and ohms are 2.5 on 2 of them, 3.2 on the highest one and 2.7 - 2.9 on most of the rest. Kind of a range there... So (theoretically anyway) they should handle up to 4.6(ish) volts no prob.

post-19545-0-37785600-1361942724_thumb.j

I found the draw a bit tight at first but a lot quieter. I used to have to plug a couple holes with my finger on clearomizers to get the vapor i wanted. These are tighter like when i plugged the clearos. So I knew vapor potential was better if i took long draws. On a clearo i get a burnt flavor if i did that, not on these nanos. No burnt flavor but i do have to draw long and slow to get more vapor. Still better than any carto and they look super-cool, i wish they came with LED's.

P.S. And I didn't get any whistles from any of 'em... :crybaby:

Edit: I AM able to get a burnt flavor if I try hard enough at 4.8 volts.

Edited by ninjabat

Must have gotten a defective MT3, because mine was good for the first half-tank, then started flooding. So, I used a thicker juice, and everything tasted burnt. Went back to a thinner juice....still tasted burnt. I know everyone swears by their MT3s, but I've had nothing but problems. Maybe I jumped on the BCC bandwagon too quickly. But, other people have had success far too often for the technology to be completely faulty. Maybe I got a bad head....but, that still doesn't fix the annoyance I've had with cleaning my unit. Maybe I just do not like wasting money... With all the new products coming out (EVOD, nano, VapeOnly BCC), I think I'll wait for a better-designed product before I jump back onto the train.