Bottom Coils

Brian

Ok - so I've tried four different bottom coils clearomizers and I'm just not impressed at all. I've tried the Tabac BCC, the MT BCC, the EVOD (all three are made by Kanger) and the Vapeonly BCC.

With the Tabac, I just got an awful taste right away and couldn't get rid of it. It was quite disgusting and I haven't been able to make myself try another one. The MT BCC was... meh. Of the three Kangers, I thought the EVOD worked the best. However, it seems you really have to keep the voltage/wattage quite low on these. I had high hopes for the Vapeonly, but it was more of the same. Even with the voltage low I still got burning from time to time. I usually vape between 8 and 10 watts and couldn't get anywhere near that with the BCCs, and at the lower watts it just didn't give enough kick for me. I tried turning the gasket upside down and I tried trimming a little off the gasket, but that didn't help. Also, more than once the tip turned into a straw and I sucked juice though. Not just a little condensation build up, but actual juice.

I know that since I became a supplier I've become much more critical than I was when I was just a user. Am I being to hard on these? Just seems like there are regular clearomizer that work a lot better IMO. I like the idea of them and hope someday they'll be improved, but for me, they just don't cut the mustard.

The Tabac that I bought was terrible! It muted the flavor and it was noisy when taking a draw.

If you want to try a decent bottom feeder I'd suggest a Vision Nano. They're small but I've been very pleased with their performance so far. :)

So far I havent used anything that measured up to my Nova. My Nano has been working well but I prefer a larger capacity tank. I have an EVOD on order. I hope it performs well

As much as I've been hearing about this EVOD I'm really interested in hearing how well it works for you. :)

I so badly want to try a few nanos. I think they would be perfect since I'm still trying to find a goot juice. My carto-tank is annoying me, I have to lift the aluminum post in my spinner's battery every time i want to use it. Not good for 'on the road vaping' at all.

As much as I've been hearing about this EVOD I'm really interested in hearing how well it works for you. :)

Only if you whistle at me also. :lol:

Hey, if the EVOD is that good I'll whistle and whisper dirty nothings in your ear. :lol:

I so badly want to try a few nanos. I think they would be perfect since I'm still trying to find a goot juice. My carto-tank is annoying me, I have to lift the aluminum post in my spinner's battery every time i want to use it. Not good for 'on the road vaping' at all.

I got mine from Altsmoke http://altsmoke.com/nano-clearomizer-510.html If you order 10 or more you can get them for $1.99 each but since you don't know if you'll like them or not I'd start with one or three. At $2.99 a piece, that's still not bad. :)

AltSmoke doesn't seem to carry them with the VISION name before the NANO, does that make any difference?

Good catch! I didn't even notice. So far I haven't seen any difference in performance. Um...I think these work even better than the Vision Nano I got from...somewhere else. :D

Hmmm... a NANO plus Vanilla Cake Batter. I need to try Sweet-Vapes so bad. I also like the bulk pricing at altsmoke. Someone has to compare them, why not me?? My wallet is about to commit suicide. When is my birthday??

I'm really enjoying my first go with a vision nano, thanks for the recommendation Tami! Brian, i think you just need to suck less hard cuz i have no whistling :wink:

Blu, buddy, I hate to break it to you but Brian gets whistled at because he's prettier than you are. :lol:

And you're welcome on the rec for the nano. Glad it's working for you!