Hey guys!

Ursala

Obviously, I am new to this forum & I am new to vaping. I've started out with a Premium E-cig starter with the long 5v battery . Half way through the cart, it tastes terrible! I'm also having a hard time getting enough vapor to satisfy the craving. Should I switch to a manual battery, or switch to a different brand all together? I like the convience of the carts, but I'm not against using the e-liquid either. Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

You should pick up some ejuice and fill up the cart. You can use them more than once. If you like buying the prefilled ones thats fine, its just a little more costly. :) The PR111 looks like an KR808 ( thats the type of ecig)

I'm ordering an Ego Tank in a few days, but I may pick up some ejuice until then. I had no idea that an electronic cigarette could be so complicated, yet so exciting! I'm very grateful for sites like this. I have learned so much already. :yes

Thanks! I picked up some juice & refilled the carts I already have. Worked perfectly. I've made my final decision on my first REAL setup....a eGo-C with a bunch of different tanks, carts & attys, so I can find out what I like best. Brian from http://theveteranvaper.com has been so very helpful with all my questions. I can't remember who recommended him, but thanks. All of you guys are so knowledgeable, such a valuable resource.

My wife had the same problem and tried several different vendors. She finally settled on an e-liquid system (gave her longer battery use and she could select different flavors more readily). She found an obscure site called smokefree at .biz that sells the Vapor King Storm system. I hope this helps