Kanger EVOD eGo Clearomizer

• 3 weeks later...

Just started using my new EVOD from Veteran Vaper last night.

I'm using 100% VG e-liquid, batt is a standard eGo. I'm getting a lot of snap, crackle and pop when I activate the battery to vape and it's not going away. Any suggestions? Is this normal? Should I consider removing some of the wick?

not sure about the snapping...but don't remove any of the wick....tried this and killed it. I've had some issue with higher VG liquids wicking well.

I have also had some problems with some of my stronger coffee type flavors causing burnt flavor. my fruit flavors with 20% VG seem to work perfect.

I have had wicking problems with higher VG in all my devices, except dripping and dual coil tanks.

Despite your advice, Kitsune, I did remove *some* of the topmost wicking threads, (thought I'd killed it, but it bounced back after about 10 puffs) and the snapping and popping has subsided with continued use (unrelated to the wick pulling, I think).

Still can't decide if I like it though. At least it doesn't gurgle and leak like the CE4's were starting to do.

• 1 month later...

I have three and love them have used 60/40 and 50/50 with no problems like the others. I like the smaller size the larger clearomizers seem to have issues with pressure and the juice getting funky when getting near the bottom due to being heated so many times before running out of juice. I buy them through www.apolloecigs.com because they wont sell you the cheap Chinese knock offs. and have a great service. Anyhow IM very picky about my clearomizers if they don't work well I improve them myself these are the only ones I have bought that I don't have to change or improve on. I figure if I use a thicker juice I might have to remove some wicking and it also depends on the weather hotter the weather the more wicking needed. Hot weather tends to thin the juice sort of like oil in a engine.

• 3 weeks later...

Full Review:

Thank you for all your reviews, they helped with all the other reviews I've read. I've used a few other tanks/clearos and they all where all leaky and the annoying pooling on the battery. But the Evod really holds up. It hasn't pooled or leaked. The main problem with clearos/tanks is that condensation build up will all leak on the battery post, I don't think there's way to resolve that (maybe a mesh screen in there could reduce this). I bought a second one to switch out flavors, getting tired of vaping one flavor. I want to buy a third one but that's over doing it...lol. I'm not concerned about being able to use my own drip tip so much, but I go through a lot of napkins cleaning the condensation out of drip tip. Maybe I'll try a q-tip. A person drip tip is something I don't need with this one, it's better than the other 3. Some people say it leaks if it get below 1/3, is measurement on the window or from the clear on window at the top to the very bottom? I don't if I'm vaping too much or it really does suck juice. It gives off a lot of vapor, my juice has a little pg in the flavoring so I still think that this gives the throat hit. It's not a warm vapor and it's kind of airy but plug one hole a it's okay. I'm using it on a ego-c twist at 3.8v - 4.0v and it's perfect. This is the only one I will use, I wonder if it could hold up to cola flavors. Too bad that it's plastic and not glass, but that would be a weight issue on an ego, heavy enough as it is now. That's my full review.

I got three of them and i love them. They are so easy, quite sturdy and dam near foolproof. They are great for me to take to work and not worry about a cartotank coming off and juicing me! Like others said, super easy to fill, changing heads is a breeze. I haven't done it yet no need, but i have taken them apart abunch. I actually removed one of the flavor wicks to make my juice wick better since i run 50/50 or higher VG juice.

The only bad thing i have to say about them is the airy draw. I find myself plugging one of the holes with my finger while taking a vape. Searching for a way to plug one of the three air holes. Probably end up breaking a toothpick off in it.

I plugged mine with play-dough.

It shows how different strokes for different folks apply here. One of the things I like the most about Kanger products is the mixture of air and vape in the draw. Vision products are too tight for my taste.

• 2 weeks later...

I dont understand all the 510 , Ego adaptor stuff . I have an ego mini battery and the Evod fits perfectly

Some ecigs only have a 510 connection. Attys with an Ego connection wont fit without an adapter. The ego you have already has the correct threads so an adapter isnt neccessary.

here's a pic of a 510-Ego adapter:

adapter_510_ego__37002.1351708840.1280.1

I dont understand all the 510 , Ego adaptor stuff . I have an ego mini battery and the Evod fits perfectly

it allows you to connect to a device that dosent have ego threads.being you are using a ego you have the correct threads.;)

• 2 months later...

Okay, they really need to stop coming up with so many cool toys now! :D

This one as well as a couple of others I saw from today's Vapelite newsletter all seem to have the easy to replace outer wicks. It was a real trial for me not to click "add to cart" today. :evil:

MadVapes Majestic ARO Kit

This is a great kit that has everything you need and comes in 5 different colors. The kit has two (2) 900mAh eGo Variable Volt Winder batteries. This 900mAh battery will give you the diversity of vaping at different voltages and with 2 batteries you will always have one charged and ready to go . The Winder has four markings to indicate approximate output voltages at 3.2, 3.6, 4.0, 4.4, and 4.8 volts but is adjustable throughout the entire voltage range.

This kit also features two (2) Smok Tech ARO Tanks w/ 2.4 Ohm Coils. The ARO is a bottom coil clearomizer tank system made by Smok Tech. It is similar to the Kanger M3. Bottom coil clearomizers provide a nice warm vapor, with a superb clean flavor, and reduced wicking issues. The ARO has a replaceable atomizer head and holds about 3.5ml of e-liquid. The ARO has an eGo connector, but unlike most eGo clearomizers or cartomizers, the ARO uses the outer threas of the eGo battery. MadVapes offers replacement coils from 1.8 to 3 ohms. Click here for more information regarding replacement coils. Just add e-liquid set your voltage and you are ready to start vaping.

Each Kit includes:

2 - eGo 900mAh VV Winder Batteries

2 - Smok Tech ARO Tanks w/ 2.4 Ohm Coils

1 - 420mA USB Charger

1 - AC to USB Adapter

This kit has nice packaging and each battery and tank has MadVapes on it. Great KIt I have at 51.99

i have one of these on the way,, im quite intrested on how it works and performs, im not up to date on alot of the products so i will try to report back in the next few days with my opinions on the thing

Fasttech has Evod Bottom Coil clearomizer with eliquid for 5.17

Fasttech has Evod Bottom Coil clearomizer with eliquid for 5.17

Should watch u-tube on How to clean and dry burn coils Very informative and I have been doing this plus I am using white embroidery floss double for a new wick It works!!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines