Your Juices?

RaXavier

Starting to become a RY4 connoisseur, myself. Though, I haven't tried enough of them to become a snob just yet...but I'm sure I'll get there one day, LOL!!! So far, I like the Vapor Room juices the best out of the different vendors I've tried. If Matt over at Nic Station (a vendor local to my area) will ever get his website up and running, I'd recommend them as well....probably one of my favorite RY4's thus far!!

In over 3 years that I've been vaping I've ordered from more places that I can remember, dozens of different online stores. I have a wide variety of favorites juices; some that are made in China, some that are made in USA, some that are all PG, some that are not, and some that I DIY myself. None of which stand out far above the other.

I was just wondering what other sites do you guys use for e-liquids?

Btw whats HD PG juice...?

Check out eliquidmarket.com!! We use Dekang liquid 80/20 pg/vg mix!!! Great prices!!!

In over 3 years that I've been vaping I've ordered from more places that I can remember, dozens of different online stores. I have a wide variety of favorites juices; some that are made in China, some that are made in USA, some that are all PG, some that are not, and some that I DIY myself. None of which stand out far above the other.

Check out eliquidmarket.com!!!

Heathers Heavenly Vapes, Alice in Vapeland, Vape Dudes, Ms T's Bakery, Johnson Creek, Mt Vapor Baker, and Kick bass vapor are ALL GREAT vendors. All have great service, awesome flavors and with the exception of Alice, ship quickly.

Check out eliquidmarket.com!!

Right now I have Red Soda, Peanut Butter Cup and Boom Choco Latte from Mt. Baker Vapor and Blueberry Cheesecake from VaporZone.

All are pretty good.

I wish I could find one quality vendor that had the Vision Mini-Nova and tasty america juice at low prices.

• 2 weeks later...

HALO E-CIG LIQUID IS MY FAVORITE! IT'S 100% AMERICAN MADE (INCLUDING THE ORIGINAL LIQUID). Many "USA Made" providers, actually get the original liquid from China. I like mine Lead-Free; thank you!

HALO offers a wide variety of proprietary flavors and PG/VG mixes (which affects the throat hit & vapor production). All of their liquids are very clean, they are very fairly priced. I order from them regularly, and they have a fast processing time (don't want to be nic-ing out waiting).

They also have a great discount / promo system which is very active and usually is offering some bonus for me. Often either an unexpected discount, or a FREE 10 ML sample of a new flavor to try.

You really need to try HALO Liquid! HALO WEBSITE

DISCOUNT EXAMPLE: callout_subzero.jpg

• 1 month later...

Is there a Ribeye Steak e juice out there? :yes

God I hope not!!!`

I'm a big fan of PinkSpot vapors, and Ahlusion. Roar vapors has a big following as does Elliquidplanet and Mr E-liquid.

But my first love was always Vapor Talk "Exotic" :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

Vape Revolution partners Mr.GoodVape makes awesome flavors! There pretty new and only got around 8 flavors but there on there way! Very classy bottles and very sweet and tasteful flavors! Any suggestions on other juice companies which are similar ?

Is there a Ribeye Steak e juice out there? :yes

Not that I know of but EC Blends has roast beef in their novelty flavors section. I tried it once but didn't care for it although it tasted just like roast beef...

Another stop to Viable Vapor and went home with Halo's Kringle Curse in 24mg. Strong throat hit peppermint. Quite tasty.

Also picked up a bottle made by Gingers E Juice. Made in the USA and some rather tasty stuff. Picked a Peaches and Cream in 24 mg and WOW!!!!!! This stuff tastes amazing. Great vapor and throat hit as well.

http://www.gingersejuice.com/

Edited by Taskmaster99