Throat & mouth burn

Vape76

I have found this happens fora few reasons.

1. you dont have enough juice.

2. the Nic level is too high - especially for a non-smoker.

3. too much power in an adjustable system.

I stopped smoking a long time ago. i have found that I dont even vape as much anymore while I am out. however, I am a vape ***** at home while at the computer or watching TV. I have also noticed I dont snack anymore either, since the vaping has taken that over for me.

Took me a while to find a sweet spot on the nic levels, and my go to across the board is 11mg. anything higher and the throat hit is terrible and I get headaches and stomach aches. I am not using a variable system, so I cannot adjust the power of mine, but I have read that others have had good success.

Good luck.

I would definitely drink a lot more water. It will dehydrate you and I'd imagine if you weren't a previous smoker it would have some type of effect that would be strange. I wouldn't advise becoming addicted to nic if you aren't currently, that would seem counter productive. :hope:

I was like that when I first started, heck I could not even inhale this stuff, but it was one of those disposable things, ugh.

But yeah I would turn it down unless it is as low as it can go now. What are you vaping with it a Cartomizer or a Tank or Clearomizer? I like my Clearomizer, It is a lot smoother taste then any cartomizer. You might try adding a LITTLE menthol to the juice.

My advice to you is THROW AWAY THAT 6mg NIC LEVEL JUICE NOW! Order more in 0mg strength, it might not answer the burning question but getting addicted or risking getting addicted to nicotine for such a reason is just nonsense. I'm not trying to be rude I'm sure I'm speaking on behalf of almost everyone here who probably wishes they never began smoking in the first place and being addicted to a substance at all. I think however much money you spent on that juice is worth throwing away for the money and risks you may take in the future by grabbing an analog cig one day and getting hooked on those. Or from being addicted to nicotine in general.

Lol... I already gave away the 6mg. I smoked on and off for years until about three years ago. Even though I quit cold turkey I still find myself in situations where I want to smoke. Hence my weight gain and my choice to vape. It's not about the nic at all. I had no intention of getting hooked on nic. It's the psychological aspect of smoking.