Who makes the best.

I am 2 weeks into vaping and love it. Haven't touched a stinkie since filling my first carto.

I have been vaping Dekang 50/50 Cheesecake and can't seem to put it down. Just wondering if anyone else has tried it and if they found something better from a different E-juiceologist (for lack of a better term).

You're right. Taste is very subjective. I tried some Cherry Vanilla Swirl from BMV and it tastes like a wet dirty sock. They said to let it steep for a week. I dunno. It's pretty awful.

no such thing as "the best" there is only "the best for me." Experiment until you find your sweet spot.

I like vanillas and mochas.

So true. You hit this one on the head. The best are the ones you like the best. Dekang is very consistent and so are many American made juices. I can tell when a liquid was made by someone who is not very good at it but most of the time they are all good, it's just the flavor that isn't something pleasing to me. My favorite juice at this point is a French Pipe that I DIYed myself so I guess that I make the best juice. :D

The cheesecake I am Vaping right now is a dekang 50/50. All my floors are dekang except for the cherry vanilla and a bottle of Cinnabun from BMV. Both as of now are horrible.

Got some Irish Cream from my favorite vendor and it tasted like a soured dish rag no matter how long I let it steep. All the other flavors (and I have way too many) from them are wonderful so far. Good luck trying out all the different flavors! That's half the fun of vaping... :)

In short, the best juice out there is the one that keeps you off analogs for good....and that's all I have to say about that!!!

:p

I agree. i haven't touched an analog since I started vaping. I don't plan on ever going back.

I have a bottle of dekang cheesecake 50/50 and a bottle of dekang raspberry and would like to try to make a raspberry cheesecake flavor. any suggestions on how much of each to add to make it. More cheesecake or more raspberry?

I just started with an actual tank system again, I treid the ego ones like greenliving but they are just ntot strong enough at times.

Went to a local shop here in CLear Lake texas (Houston) after realizing it is around the corner and I drove around looking for a smoke shop for an hour.

The guy had the Joye systems, with a modified tank (8 wick system).

He had juice from a local maker in Houston. Elixir Liquid. I was about to get the 36mg in honey bun or something till this guy goes.. uh no, I know you want strong so go 26mg but not 36. Glad he told me because I got a real nice hit on the 26 and I think the 36 is for low voltage low vape systems. I have my joy voltage down to 3.3 because starting at 3.8 with 26mg was just to hard of a hit.

This vanilla is good. Smooth. I just haven't tried any others, and I was told by the maker not to use certain ones with it since it will be a real hard blast and not enjoyable. SO sticking with base flavors. Not sure what this something nfish one is they had, but somehow fish In the title is a turn off.

Im going to order a few more colored tanks and try a coupel brands to settle. THe store had nothing nlike mint of menthol.

Yes, changing the settings will change the flavors. heat changes the taste of any substance. It will also, in the case of vaping, will increase throat hit and possible burn. I think it is one of the reason there are so many different versions of the equipment. Either a good understanding of electrical physics or a good bit of trial and error is really required to find the "sweet spot". And that sweet spot can change for different juices.

If the waters are not muddied enough yet, just wait. Those who have VVs and other mods will really get going. I still use the simple eGo batteries with clearomizers. If I see more info on if the Joyetech eVic working with clearomizers I may have to get into one, but that will be when my current batteries dont hold a charge anymore.

Had you asked of a better quality cigarette make or accessories, then there could be an answer, but to answer better flavour is a personal choice that may vary from person to person. You need to try other variants to know if you can have something better than Dekang 50/50
Cheesecake. Only your taste buds can tell this better.

Had you asked of a better quality cigarette make or accessories, then there could be an answer, but to answer better flavour is a personal choice that may vary from person to person. You need to try other variants to know if you can have something better than Dekang 50/50

Cheesecake. Only your taste buds can tell this better.

You're right as others had stated :up: that I agree with. Taste is subjective. For instance a co-worker loves the JC Natural tobacco but it does nothing for me. :sick: I was just trying to get a feel for other peoples experiences with a certain flavor. I guess I should have not used the terminology of "who makes the best" but "who makes your favorite cheesecake juice".

Edited by Srfnhooker

• 3 weeks later...

HALO E-CIG LIQUID IS MY FAVORITE! IT'S 100% AMERICAN MADE (INCLUDING THE ORIGINAL LIQUID). Many "USA Made" providers, actually get the original liquid from China. I like mine Lead-Free; thank you!

HALO offers a wide variety of proprietary flavors and PG/VG mixes (which affects the throat hit & vapor production). All of their liquids are very clean, they are very fairly priced. I order from them regularly, and they have a fast processing time (don't want to be nic-ing out waiting).

They also have a great discount / promo system which is very active and usually is offering some bonus for me. Often either an unexpected discount, or a FREE 10 ML sample of a new flavor to try.

You really need to try HALO Liquid!  <removed spammy link>

Edited by Tam
Removed spammy link.

When I started vaping a few years ago , there was no choice , everyone had to vape chinese liquid. Unregulated and large manufacturing plants in china making our juice and it begged to ask the question , "is this stuff safer than cigarettes?" from that was born companies like , E liquid planet , Myfreedomsmokes , Totally Wicked , Liquidxpress and they were the pioneers that gave us the highest quality juice in small batches and in most cases mixed to order. The difference was huge , there were no more chemical taste , also they were the first to offer custom liquid mixed PG free and above all it was "safe" . Now fast forward to the current day , there are countless USA and EU sourced E juice vendors and handcraft artisans that provide us the very best in e liquid and although everyone has a right to choose what they enjoy to vape , it confounds me everytime I read someone that is claiming Dekang is right there with the best of juice makers???? Hey if thats what you enjoy and choose to put in your body ,thats your call but dont put those awful chinese liquids in the same category with Alice in Vapeland , Ave Juice , BWB , Goodejuice (house brewed) , Kick Bass Vapor , Pink Spot , ect......... , it is just shameful and do not come remotely close these artisans. If in your mind , it is the price that makes those chinese liquids taste so good to you , then I suggest you give Mt. Baker Vapor a try , comparable in price , yet sourced 100% from the USA safe nicotine and flavoring. Regardless of the regulations and especially in these difficult economic times , show some pride , spend a couple dollars more and support a USA made liquid vendor! Let me tell you , if you havent had the pleasure of vaping some of the best we have to offer , you are missing out! Not to mention you sound rediculous singing the praises of that garbage from china that you put in your atty.

I agree. i haven't touched an analog since I started vaping. I don't plan on ever going back.

I have a bottle of dekang cheesecake 50/50 and a bottle of dekang raspberry and would like to try to make a raspberry cheesecake flavor. any suggestions on how much of each to add to make it. More cheesecake or more raspberry?

I'm guessing more cheesecake. In a small bottle try about 2ml of cheesecake and less than 1ml of raspberry. If that doesn't cut it try adding a little more raspberry.