Rixter's Review of Vapor Talk Dulcis

Rixter

As posted in "" :

After vaping nothing but Dulcis through a dual-coil 1½Ω 306 atomizer at 15 watts (7½ watts per coil) a little today and a lot this evening, I have to say that of all the desert vapes I've tried, this just might be my favorite one yet. :thumbsup:

I don't even know if Dulcis is supposed to be categorized as an RY4-styled e-liquid, because it doesn't seem to project "Vanilla" like other RY4s typically do. It does have the "Caramel" needed to be grouped in the RY4 box, but it's really a different animal altogether. :horse:

For me, Dulcis tastes like a really rich, warm, caramel-marinated medium-dark tobacco blend with lots of flavor. It is not wimpy on the tobacco, either...that part stands right out in the mix. The sweet caramel is also recognizably apparent from the beginning of the draw and stays put right through to the end. :smoke:

As I mentioned earlier, "Vanilla" did not seem to be a component of this juice, but honestly, it wasn't missed at all. In fact, even though the flavor gives you the impression of vaping a really good RY4, the lack of vanilla is a definite plus for Dulcis in that it makes it stand out in a crowd. It's bold without being too complicated. Good stuff. :yes

I will be ordering more of this for a fact. I hope there will be some bigger bottles available because I think a well-steeped 50 ml. bottle of Dulcis would be a real treat. :dribble:

Oh, yeah...at an unusually light (for me) nicotine level of 16 mg., Dulcis packs one hell of a throat hit, too. :unworthy:

gallery_15088_188_38736.jpg

This is a really good vape...VT gets a "Gold Star" on this one.

Edited by Rixter

Personally, I like a bit more Vanilla, but you pretty well got it!! To me, it tastes more like a strong, organic Maple Syrup....which isn't a bad way to go at all. At least it doesn't have a chemical taste, which is a huge turn-off for me. I'm still reserving judgement until I finish this tank, and further reserving that judgement until I vape a tank of well-steeped Dulcis. :p

Personally, I like a bit more Vanilla, but you pretty well got it!! To me, it tastes more like a strong, organic Maple Syrup....which isn't a bad way to go at all. At least it doesn't have a chemical taste, which is a huge turn-off for me. I'm still reserving judgement until I finish this tank, and further reserving that judgement until I vape a tank of well-steeped Dulcis. :p

You should try Janty's Elixir PG RY4. At almost a dollar a ml., it's a little on the pricey side, but it's definitely a quality juice. It has a really nice vanilla taste (especially on the exhale), and the throat hit is incredible! Also, vapor production is surprisingly good for a straight PG juice.

I'll have to try it, then!!!

Click here and proceed. :yes

BTW, now that you mention it, it does have a vaguely maple-syrupy flavor to it (kinda/sorta), but only in a good way (because we all know that maple syrup could never be seen in a bad way, right? :no ).

Edited by Rixter

I'll have to try it, then!!! Click here and proceed. :yes BTW, now that you mention it, it does have a vaguely maple-syrupy flavor to it (kinda/sorta), but only in a good way (because we all know that maple syrup could never be seen in a bad way, right? :no ).
Maybe if they added a little Bacon flavor to it... :p

Sounds yummy! This is on my list! Why is shipping $6? I need to order more than one bottle of juice for that shipping.

The shipping is more than I'm used to paying, but it did arrive within just a few days of placing the order. I just ordered 3 more bottles of it (yes...it's that good), so the shipping didn't hurt me as bad psychologically this time. :cry:

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines