Ready to make the investment.

mse12

So I've been playing around with these cheap RBA's to a point that I am now ready to make a real investment. I am looking for insight as to what to do next. I think I really want a hybrid. My problem is what should I try to get? What is actually available on a regular basis? I see the zenisis hybrids and all the hybrids on 310vapers.com and nothing is in stock. Nothing seems to ever be in stock. I want a quality device but I don't want to play the waiting game. I'm sure I will have to wait to some degree but I don't want to sit on some never ending list for months. Any help would be great. I don't know when I'll be able to buy but when I do I'm going to be looking to stay around $250 or less. I'm also open to just a standalone genesis atty. I have a legacy which unfortunately has a slanted cap so I won't get a streamline look from that. I also have my bombshell stinger and I doubt they make any genny's that large in diameter. I look forward to all your suggestions. Also, any vendors that I should check out will be greatly appreciated. I know of a couple but it seems like there must be many more out there. :detective:

mse12

Right on!

The best ones are yet to come. There are some doozies being created as I type. Even the Poldiac and the Caravela are going to become Hybrid-able soon... plus there are more on the horizon, like URQ's new RBA he's still perfecting which I have no doubt will also be a Hybrid before too long...

In the meantime... check out Igetcha69 channel. He has reviewed almost every Hybrid out there, and RBA. Next, is JCWest and also PetServ (oh keeerap, I forget his youtube name, but he's AlmightyGod on the forums, and Dwayne on the talk shows). and more.

Some of the popular hybrids are:

Orion V2

Ikarus

ihybrid

macvillan

juggernaut

Zenesis

silverdog

etc...

all hard to get though...

I would go with the Poldiac, (will be back in stock tomorrow-ish, and the 3 tube special ends Feb 8) and then turn it into a hybrid when the hybrid kit is released, or keep it wild and free and buy another one later on to turn into a hybrid, or buy a different hybrid.

(it's a hard hitting mechanical mod).

The classies, I'm afraid, is about the only option for many hybrids. But the markup is ridiculous most of the time. Do your homework and don't pay overboard!

Until more modders purchase the machines needed in order to produce quantity as well as quality, they'll be hard to come by.

And all hybrids have their own quirks ... none are perfect yet,... but some almost are.

I'll keep an ear out for you. Probably the ihybrid would be the best choice for you. It's the least quirkiest of the ones out there so far....

I've tried to become verified on ecf for access to the classified but I've never heard back...kinda silly. I don't know where else to look. I know of ecigclassifieds on Reddit. I've submitted a request to join vaporwall but haven't heard back on that either...:angry: lol hard to buy when you can't access anything. Any tips? Lol

As long as you have over 20 posts at ecf, you are verifiable I believe.

But, the verifier person is gone a lot lately, and can only verify so many apps a week. This might be the problem you face?

Here is the mssg:

ON HOLD....Verification
is on hold due to the hospitalization of my father. I will be with him
in the hospital throughout his stay. As soon as I return this message
will be removed and verification will resume. Please be patient and I'll
get to them as quickly as I can.

activity in real life, verifications will no longer be processed on a
daily basis. I will attempt to process verifications 2-3 times a week,
as time permits. So please allow 5 days for processing, although time
will usually be less. Please do not PM or email me for status on your request, if there is a problem with your request you will be PM'd explaining the problem.

Yeah I submitted a request probably about two weeks ago. I only have like 47 posts over there. I verified through Paypal so I don't know what the hold up is. Oh well, to think they could let more admins verify to help out whoever does it. Maybe they are just behind a lot. Lol

Wow, he's way behind. That would be handy to have extra helpers for times like these... it's hard to find someone else to fully trust for the job though, I imagine.

Hang in there, hopefully yours is on deck. (up next)

Well, I'm now verified. All I can say is wow. The prices these people want is outrageous. I guess if you don't currently own one of the high demand units you're out of luck. I saw a Zen standard for $500...serious? lol and 90% only are interested in trades. I have nothing worth trading. I mean all of my vape gear together isn't worth $500. I have a vamo - $45 legacy- $89 bombshell stinger- $76 and some ego's. There's no value there. :( I reckon I'll have to play the waiting game after all to find something in stock at 310vapers. Oh well... :crybaby:

LOL, those prices are ridiculous. Hang in there though, they seem to go in streaks. Right now everyone is trying to sell their stuff in order to buy the new improved toys out on the market today. (Poldiac, chi-you, ikarus, juggernaut, etc). There's always the price gouger over there, but decent priced items pop up now and then.

I have a Zen standard... it's nice... but it ain't no 500 bucks nice. I got mine new at 225, when they first came out. I wouldn't pay over that, unless it comes with lots of extra goodies, and has been updated with new button switch. Even then, I'd hesitate. (personally, I hate the bottom button, but others like it I suppose).

Eventually there will be real Hybrid clones in the coops too. So far they're not real hybrids, so beware. When they do have them, they'll no doubt be chitty... cut corners chitty... so ... with that said... you'll save a fortune in the long run, saving up for the real deal, like the ihybrid at 310vapors or a Zen at electronicstix or...

I think Faceless, the ihybrid maker, has a thread at ecf in the 310 subforum, and he announces when the next batch will be released in there. (click on his avatar, click on "his posts", and voila, easy peasy to find the info you seek).

I think that one looks awesome! I'm currently on the "notify when available" list. I hope to pick something up as soon as it comes into stock. I'm ready to buy when something comes up. I work tonight and tomorrow night so this weekend I'll be on the hunt! Maybe I'll get lucky! :D

Oh, what do you think about the ZAU? I may have the chance to pick one up if it's still available on Friday. The seller claims to have set it up only once and is asking what they retail for. I don't think that's too bad because shipping would be included. Any insight?

I think that one looks awesome! I'm currently on the "notify when available" list. I hope to pick something up as soon as it comes into stock. I'm ready to buy when something comes up. I work tonight and tomorrow night so this weekend I'll be on the hunt! Maybe I'll get lucky! :D

It shouldn't be too much longer before they're up. Aug just recently posted a new picture of the latest arrivals getting ready for packing and shipping to the vendor. :)

Oh, what do you think about the ZAU? I may have the chance to pick one up if it's still available on Friday. The seller claims to have set it up only once and is asking what they retail for. I don't think that's too bad because shipping would be included. Any insight?

The ZAU (zenesis atty universal) is nice!! It does have it quirks though, naturally. Some of the quirks, being the cap.. it will not stay on, it tips sideways too easy... if Zen would just put a 2nd o-ring there, it'd be a dream. Another quirk, is that for some reason the zen attys tend to "spill", rather than leak, when laid down with the airhole side facing down. Just be sure the airhole is facing up, and try to not ever lay it down. They vape really smooth, quite beautifully, as long as the airhole/wick is facing downwards. But, it's not a take and go type of atty, unfortunately. Great one to look forward to at home though.

Edited by Uma

The improved SilverDog V2's are rolling out! Here is the thread: http://www.vaporwall.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=5369 Expect to see reviews soon, like from ... Field of Vapor... Vapor Sense... and so forth. This is exciting, and if all the 1st run quirks were fixed, this one is going to be epic. I want one eventually. It's the easiest one ever, to fill.

The improved SilverDog V2's are rolling out! Here is the thread: http://www.vaporwall.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=5369 Expect to see reviews soon, like from ... Field of Vapor... Vapor Sense... and so forth. This is exciting, and if all the 1st run quirks were fixed, this one is going to be epic. I want one eventually. It's the easiest one ever, to fill.

I still don't have access to vaporwall...lol

I still don't have access to vaporwall...lol

It's just as well... that place is the modders hangout, where they sell all the 1st run mods. Even the 2nd & 5th runs sometimes have their problems... which is why a lot of them are very limited runs... and the devoted experienced users test run them and provide good feedback to the modder.

Speaking of which, the IKARUS V2 will be out soon too. Even it had a few quirks that have been dealt with. Gotta love the modders who listen to their feedback and improve what/where they can!!

I wish Zen would drop his eGo and work out the quirks in his series grrrrr.

And having the last post of mine above be the 500th post I've made here is so appropriate. :D

ROFL, you go Tams!

Edited by Uma

I can't seem to find the thread where you're looking for a Hybrid, so I will post this here.

Remember when I mentioned how the SilverDOG V2 was going to be epic? It is. :)

In the future, they will have side buttons as well. AND, there will also be VV ones too. But, the V2 is really something and I believe you would kick me in the hiney if I don't share this video (out of many!!) with you. So here goes:

The Silver Dog V2

• 2 weeks later...