And im back

proxx

Hey there guys i dont know if anyof you remember me, i joined up a few years back and hung around for a couple chats. I was using a 510 with a drip tip for a few months but well off the wagon and got back into analogs for a bit, however a friend pick me up a blu disposable yesterday and that night i started cleaning up my 510. boiled the attys and picked up fresh fluid and im back in the game. It seems like so much as changed as far as the products out for sale now i want to upgrade but dont know where to start ive been looking at the eGos and joye erolls. what do you guys think?

Welcome back, not only to VaporTalk, but especially to vaping!

I loved the eGo for several years, and now I'm enoying the eGo Twist and the Vision Spinner. (they're eGo's with Variable Volt so we can torque it up when needed). They're great for out and about, affordable, easy to replace if lost, and they deliver with nice power!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi and welcome back to the vaping club. To have the vaping experience your desired way, nobody can tell you best what to pick but you yourself have to take some time out and dig deep official websites to find their latest offerings, new added flavours, nicotine strengths or perfect tobacco like tasting liquids. It is smart to initially buy starter kit to know what you want and what not. Hope you have a great experience once again. :yes